Am I Weirder than most?

So, as many of you may gather, I enjoy both the idea and practice of re-wetting. It seems to be a rather niche enjoyment even in the world of pee fetishism. Do you guys consider re-wetting weird / dirty. I get that there are levels to each fetish and I feel that re-wetting is past the limit for most when it comes to pee / omorashi fun.

For example, When I get a day to myself, I will quite happily just pee through my boxer briefs as many times as possible. I suddenly have totally zero regard for the hygene of my pissy boy and I will literally soak him over and over through the day whenever I feel I can get away with it / enjoy it again.

I also absolutely ADORE the idea of girls who re-wet as well. There is literally nothing hotter in my opinion than a girl that literally does not care how pissy her little girly area is. The thought of her thinking "Oh who cares, it's only pee!" whenever she wets is literally my idea of a perfect fetish girlfriend (There are much higher priorities when dating though of course! Personality / Likes and Dislikes etc), but I can't imagine ANYTHING sexier than a girl cuddling up to me and admitting she's wet her panties all day.

I can't be the only one that get's this hyped about the naughty thought of re-wetting?

Thanks 🙂

Joe

• Like 1
  • Love 1

If there's o n e thing I've learned here on this forum as well as many others,it's that.."No, definitely not-you're n o t weird or more weird than any 'normal' person" 😉 

(personally I'm not convinced that that even excists, this 'normality')

Only thing is , that this pee-fetish is in  itself an allready quite  'niche-thing' in the realm of human sexual behavior, even in the fetish world it's not as common as,say simple bondage, or role play.. 

But then again: so what ?! You just will have to look a little harder-, and a bit longer possibly, to find someone who is as much into this as you are .

Please  keep doing what y o u like and love,and never stop looking for that special someone..

Enjoy!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2

No, you're not weirder than most.

This particular site seems to lean more towards the "peeing in unusual places" side of the fetish.  Some years back I stumbled across and posted in a (text only) forum (which sadly no longer exists) which was roughly 40% bedwetting, 30% pants wetting, 20% re-wetting, and only 10% peeing in unusual places. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, thisguy20 said:

No, you're not weirder than most.

This particular site seems to lean more towards the "peeing in unusual places" side of the fetish.  Some years back I stumbled across and posted in a (text only) forum (which sadly no longer exists) which was roughly 40% bedwetting, 30% pants wetting, 20% re-wetting, and only 10% peeing in unusual places. 

Nice! It does seem like the fetish is mostly pee doesn't it. I hope more people that enjoy wetting come out in the future. 😄