in the park (I hate bugs)

Go at night; if you live in a safe area,  then you can just pee of a bench or on the paths. It's more exiting and a lot less bugs. Obviously you don't need to wait for nightfall, especially if it isn't to full.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, thisisausername85 said:

I decided to pee in the public park today. This park has dense trees and tall hills and a pond. It's mega hot outside so nobody else was around. I held in my pee for hours at home before I drove up there.

But in hindsight I chose a bad spot to do it, because I had to wade through a big patch of tall, dry, thorny plants. So I came home with like 10 bug bites. And that's why I prefer indoors

Anyway. I've never peed outside before, except for one time. So there I was, on a secluded hill surrounded by trees and foliage and bugs. I squatted with my shorts pulled down to my ankles, and starting going. But it took forever to finish because I was nervous about someone seeing me, which spoiled the enjoyment a little bit.

Not sure if I'd do it again. Maybe during winter when it's cold and there aren't so many bugs lol

I loooove peeing outside. But one thing about the outdoors that I absolutely despise are the bugs. I fucking LOATHE them. ESPECIALLY THOSE WINGED DEVILCUNTSHITS CALLED "WASPS!" 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

I loooove peeing outside. But one thing about the outdoors that I absolutely despise are the bugs. I fucking LOATHE them. ESPECIALLY THOSE WINGED DEVILCUNTSHITS CALLED "WASPS!" 

BRO I almost got stung by a bee today while on this little adventure 😭 I'd love to pee outside more if not for frickin bugs

The only other time I peed outside was years ago on a tubing trip with my ex's family. I told his mom I had to go, and she said to just go in the woods on the side of the river. So I did, and it was strangely enjoyable (at the time I hadn't realized my kink yet). BUT THEN I CAME BACK AND THERE WERE LEECHES ON MY FEET

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, thisisausername85 said:

BRO I almost got stung by a bee today while on this little adventure 😭 I'd love to pee outside more if not for frickin bugs

The only other time I peed outside was years ago on a tubing trip with my ex's family. I told his mom I had to go, and she said to just go in the woods on the side of the river. So I did, and it was strangely enjoyable (at the time I hadn't realized my kink yet). BUT THEN I CAME BACK AND THERE WERE LEECHES ON MY FEET

Yikes. Leeches are no fun. I guess I'm lucky in the sense that I don't need to squat, I can just aim and pee.

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, thisisausername85 said:

I told his mom I had to go, and she said to just go in the woods on the side of the river.

One does not simply walk out of the water to pee - ‘tis folly. 

9 hours ago, thisisausername85 said:

So I came home with like 10 bug bites...

... But it took forever to finish because I was nervous about someone seeing me, which spoiled the enjoyment a little bit.

Not sure if I'd do it again. Maybe during winter when it's cold and there aren't so many bugs lol

Oh! Sorry to read of the bug bites - sounds nasty.

And it's interesting you say the worry about being seen spoiled it. I can understand that. Sometimes the opposite is true - people find the risk of being seen adds to the excitement. But we're all different, and I guess if you don't try things you'll never know what you like 🙂  Maybe it's worth another go, now you have the experience and know what to avoid! Winter might be fun - if it's really cold, there might be steam - that would be interesting!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, oliver2 said:

One does not simply walk out of the water to pee - ‘tis folly. 

Unless you're in a swimming pool. Then you go behind the pool shed.

Edited by Ms. Tito