A couple of pics from last week's campsite, a farm in the southwest of England.

On our field was a small toilet block with a wet room - combined shower and toilet. Often the floor would be wet after people had showered, but on one visit I managed to find the room dry.

I stripped off from the waist downwards, and I was tempted to emulate a female squat, peeing an arc from a low angle across the floor, but I wasn't sure I was desperate enough to pee a good arc, so instead decided to stand in front of the toilet and just pee standing towards the shower area.  Somehow my pictures never seem to tell the full tale - my initial spread just hit the drain but that wasn't what I wanted, I mean where's the fun in that?

Pulling back slightly on my foreskin and pushing a little I managed a longer arc, into the corner of the shower area maybe 5ft away. After the inital need diminished I allowed my flow to reduce to the point where the flow was falling just in front of the toilet, splattering against my bare legs (the final pic is taken from pretty much where I'd been standing).

IMG_4470.thumb.jpg.63fcde236adcdd7be9bd8d00bdeb8fbe.jpgIMG_4472.thumb.jpg.2c6cd550a2fa0a0bf9fff1cdde6d6918.jpgIMG_4473.thumb.jpg.95cef88505e300c5452e6504f1d1e16a.jpgIMG_4474.thumb.jpg.1c741da320edb94cf0beefd9e5f31816.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2