When you get a day to yourself?

So, when you get a whole day to yourself, how do you indulge in your fetish?

I start off the day by getting dressed, and then spend the entire day letting out spurts of lovely warm pee whenever I feel my boxer briefs are getting too dry. Not enough to soak myself, but enough to get me all pissy and wet. Over a whole day, I usually leak around 20 times or so. Then, depending on what I'm doing the next day I either wet myself fully and shower, or let my boxers dry and fall asleep in them. 😄

What do you all indulge in?

• Love 1

Let out small spurts??? A skill I do not have.

My pee pal called me a super soaker and I can't say they're wrong.

Personally I like getting all hydrated up and seeing how many nice big puddles I can get away with in naughty places.

• Love 4

when my roommate isn't home i'll pee in the places where are "off limits" when she's there (she knows of my fetish), like on the rug in the living room or in the kitchen. i'll then wash the rug and clean it up but it's fun doing it when i normally don't do it in those places

i also take the opportunity to masturbate in the living room area.

• Love 2

If I have a day alone at home, it varies depending on how I'm feeling and what the weather is like. If it's warm and sunny I'll probably sit in the garden for a while and enjoy a nice wetting or self pee. If it is dull and rainy outside I may pee on a load of washing before it goes in the machine or on the kitchen floor, and clean up afterwards. 

Generally it would be a no toilet day whatever and masturbation would be involved somewhere along the way.