So, Today I have had my house to myself. And that has meant one thing! Plenty of chances to have naughty wetting fun! I have so far spent from 8am up until now (16:30) spurting pee into my boxer briefs under my dark blue jeans. I let just enough out to get a little wet patch, then let it dry, and repeat! 😄 It feels incredible getting this freedom! 😄 

• Like 3

I have had a fairly full bladder most of the day as I'm only letting it out when I get really desperate, then I have to cut off the flow before my boxers get too wet, which is difficult! 😛 I'm drinking plenty to keep it nice and dilute! 😄

• Like 1

So, it's been 12 hours since I did my first leak in my boxers, and nearly 3 hours since I soaked them and changed into fresh ones that I am still spurting into now. Bit of a poll? Should I

A) Change and shower.

B) Change but not shower.

C) Keep my pissy boxers on and sleep in them as well?

3 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

So, it's been 12 hours since I did my first leak in my boxers, and nearly 3 hours since I soaked them and changed into fresh ones that I am still spurting into now. Bit of a poll? Should I

A) Change and shower.

B) Change but not shower.

C) Keep my pissy boxers on and sleep in them as well?

C

• Agree 1

So yesterdays excitement carried on through the night. I decided to keep my 2nd pair of boxers on until they were dry enough and then sleep in them. By the time I had gone to bed, my poor little cock had been forced to endure

• 8 hours of leaking in the first pair of boxers
  • A full wetting in the first pair.
  • A change without being washed into a fresh pair.
  • 4 hous of leaking in that 2nd pair of boxers.
  • 8 hours sleeping in my now dry boxers.

I then woke up this morning, pulled my boxers away from my waist and had a look down at my pissy little guy. I was instantly in a naughty mood again, so I got up, pulled up a pair of jeans without even bothering to wash my pissy privates and then drove to the drive through for breakfast!

Everyone knows breakfast comes as a higher priority than cleaning up after 24 hours of being a pissy mess! I finally showered and changed at 10am, a full 26 hours after the first little leak the day before! 😄 What a 26 hours!!