Be careful out there, especially in Texas

It looks like part of the issue might have been that the guy who peed was there to buy drugs. The local residents probably didn't want drug deals going on in front of their residences and the urination finally made one of them snap.

In any case, I'd expect the people on a street called Bunny Run Drive to behave much sweeter and more innocently than this! "You're peeing? Better hop away because there are no carrots for you!"

• Haha 1

Blimey that is serious overreaction and escalation.   For anyone to resort to guns over any kind of altercation is excessive and has led to one person losing their life, a whole family and friends losing a loved one and someone (assuming they are caught) up for murder.   

I tend to agree that the drugs involvement was probably a contributing factor and it is unlikely the act of peeing led directly to being shot, but more likely his reaction on being confronted.   Even so, that is madness.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Selling dope is a felony in Texas, with the exception of small quantities of herb.  Texas law allows use of deadly force in stopping felonies, e.g. rape/robbery/murder.  Some dumbasses take it too far and end up spending their life savings on legal expenses.  Sadly in this situation the urinator displayed a firearm.  Have to say if I were standing in that street, dude pissing or not, he wouldn't have survived the ordeal for displaying a firearm in my direction.  Also, to be honest he could have been more discreet about finding a place to piss.

• Like 1