Desperate pee in the sink after holding for hours

I had a great experience earlier today. It wasn’t a planned hold but I did do one, I had a few tall glasses of water and held it in for about 3 hours. I was at about a 5 or a 6, I could feel it sloshing around in me. I wanted to ease the pressure on my bladder a little bit, I did cross my legs and reach down to hold myself a little bit. Eventually I decided I’d let out a few drops. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and the fabric on the shorts is pretty thin. I let out a few drops and I could feel my underwear starting to warm up. A wet spot appeared on the crotch of my shorts that grew as I let out a couple more drops. I didn’t expect it to show up like that but it was ok, nobody at home noticed. When I was away from everyone else, I decided I would let out a second long spurt in just my underwear before letting out the rest. Letting that spurt out in my underwear felt great and I felt my shaft getting wet with urine and a few drops escaped my underwear and fell to the bathroom floor. 

Finally it was time for me to go. I got out of my underwear and stood there in my small bathroom fully naked. I positioned myself with my penis hanging into the edge of the sink and let rip, finally letting loose all the pee inside me for those few hours and it was a really nice, long satisfying pee. Letting out the first few spurts in my underwear felt just as good as peeing naked in the sink. And yeah I got it on video too. Enjoy

https://www.erome.com/a/2tSajmzZ

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 6/11/2021 at 4:57 AM, Ajr972 said:

I had a great experience earlier today. It wasn’t a planned hold but I did do one, I had a few tall glasses of water and held it in for about 3 hours. I was at about a 5 or a 6, I could feel it sloshing around in me. I wanted to ease the pressure on my bladder a little bit, I did cross my legs and reach down to hold myself a little bit. Eventually I decided I’d let out a few drops. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and the fabric on the shorts is pretty thin. I let out a few drops and I could feel my underwear starting to warm up. A wet spot appeared on the crotch of my shorts that grew as I let out a couple more drops. I didn’t expect it to show up like that but it was ok, nobody at home noticed. When I was away from everyone else, I decided I would let out a second long spurt in just my underwear before letting out the rest. Letting that spurt out in my underwear felt great and I felt my shaft getting wet with urine and a few drops escaped my underwear and fell to the bathroom floor. 

Finally it was time for me to go. I got out of my underwear and stood there in my small bathroom fully naked. I positioned myself with my penis hanging into the edge of the sink and let rip, finally letting loose all the pee inside me for those few hours and it was a really nice, long satisfying pee. Letting out the first few spurts in my underwear felt just as good as peeing naked in the sink. And yeah I got it on video too. Enjoy

https://www.erome.com/a/2tSajmzZ

Nice! You should have kept your wet underwear on for the vid tho!!