Hi from Paulypeeps

Hi. I guess that a lot of you will know me from other places but if you don't here is a little introduction.

My main interest in pee is that I prefer to wet myself rather than use a toilet or anything. It is much more convenient to just pee wherever I happen to be rather than mess about going to the toilet and then having to wash my hands and everything.

I dress to make it easy to wet myself mostly wearing black skirts and always wearing fishnet stockings. I drink a lot so that my pee is nice and dilute and really enjoy the warmth on my legs or caressing my bottom whenever I pee.

I don't have any scruples about where I pee since my pee is very dilute there is nothing to notice once it has dried. I know some people think I am a bit naughty but my friends all know that I wet myself and just accept that I am a wetter.

Over the years I have become very adept at peeing without anyone noticing that I am doing it. Even though my friends all know that I wet myself they never notice me doing it. I am the mistress of misdirection. There is something very satisfying about sitting in the pub chatting with my friends and just wetting myself. It is such a great freedom and I am very pleased to have found it.

PP

Hi. I guess that a lot of you will know me from other places but if you don't here is a little introduction.

My main interest in pee is that I prefer to wet myself rather than use a toilet or anything. It is much more convenient to just pee wherever I happen to be rather than mess about going to the toilet and then having to wash my hands and everything.

I dress to make it easy to wet myself mostly wearing black skirts and always wearing fishnet stockings. I drink a lot so that my pee is nice and dilute and really enjoy the warmth on my legs or caressing my bottom whenever I pee.

I don't have any scruples about where I pee since my pee is very dilute there is nothing to notice once it has dried. I know some people think I am a bit naughty but my friends all know that I wet myself and just accept that I am a wetter.

Over the years I have become very adept at peeing without anyone noticing that I am doing it. Even though my friends all know that I wet myself they never notice me doing it. I am the mistress of misdirection. There is something very satisfying about sitting in the pub chatting with my friends and just wetting myself. It is such a great freedom and I am very pleased to have found it.

PP

Glad you found us Pauly0eeps!

Wow. . . the whole gang is here : )

• 2 months later...

Hi there. I already know you from Experience Project, I'm on there as DavidisRM (I don't know why they gave me that username but I haven't been able to change it). TBH, I have almost given up on EP for a number of reasons, so I look forward to seeing you around here.