When I was in scouts..

I had a bad time in scouts in this regard. I went through puberty too fast and was starting to want to do “naughty” type things way before the other boys my age. I think I was the only one who didn’t think being naked was weird. Eventually I had to quit scouts because of health issues.

• 8 months later...

Well, I was in the scouts and I can admit. it was a great time. When hiking or camping we always used the trees to pee, both girls and boys. Leaders even told us to do so, I guess as they didn't want to clean the toilets that often.
Toilets were only used for no. 2

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

When I was in the scouts, we had no such latitude about peeing, but I remember one night at a boy scout camp, we were playing some game, I forget what, after dark, where we had two teams and one tried to catch members of the other teams and "imprison" them in shacks.  We found some soda bottles in one, and one of my friends peed in the bottles and drank  some of the pee.  I never I never followed up with him to see if he had other fascinations with pee.  My father was one of the parents who went with us.  I was in bed when he came over to tell me goodnight, wearing only a shirt and underpants.  They had some spots like a rust color similar to how my underpants looked with dried pee on them, causing me to giggle and accuse him of the stain being dried pee. I forget how he reacted, but many years later wished I had apologized for laughing and possibly embarrassing him and tried to see if he admitted to any incontinence problem.

On 5/24/2021 at 7:37 PM, TakeALeek said:

If you weren’t in scouts growing up, you were missing out.

In scouts, they kinda teach you to piss anywhere you want. This goes into my story. About 6 months ago, me (19m) and my friend (22m) were out on a hiking trail and we both use to be in the same troop. We were having fun when he announced he needed to piss. 1 second after, he pulls his fly down and proceeds to piss in front of me like nothing. It didn’t surprise me because he used to do that all the time.

Being a gay male who loves when guys do that, it was really hard to not show that I was hard lol.

I  know exactly how you felt. I'm bi  and when I was in the services then you pee'd when you needed to when on exercise  or deployed but for me seeing another guy get his old man out was hard for me.  Especially as I  have a pee fetish and of course a liking for the male anatomy.  Oh well, life's not always easy is it. 

7 hours ago, van said:

When I was in the scouts, we had no such latitude about peeing, but I remember one night at a boy scout camp, we were playing some game, I forget what, after dark, where we had two teams and one tried to catch members of the other teams and "imprison" them in shacks.  We found some soda bottles in one, and one of my friends peed in the bottles and drank  some of the pee.  I never I never followed up with him to see if he had other fascinations with pee.  My father was one of the parents who went with us.  I was in bed when he came over to tell me goodnight, wearing only a shirt and underpants.  They had some spots like a rust color similar to how my underpants looked with dried pee on them, causing me to giggle and accuse him of the stain being dried pee. I forget how he reacted, but many years later wished I had apologized for laughing and possibly embarrassing him and tried to see if he admitted to any incontinence problem.

As kids we can all be a bit insensitive at times, it's called growing up.  I'm sure he forgave you your comment and never thought anymore about it .