Naughty Pee In Someone Else’s House

2 hours ago, Ilovepiss123 said:

A few nights back, I went for a solo walk around the neighborhood after finishing dinner. I usually go for walks after eating to help with digestion, but I specifically went that night in search for somewhere to empty my full bladder. I was holding in so much from work and I wanted to enjoy myself. After about 15-20 minutes of walking, I stumbled upon the section of the neighborhood that was still under development. For some reason, I was really craving to let loose all over someone’s carpet but most of the houses were half built. After some anxious searching while holding my crotch, I found a house that had the lights on. So I waited for security to drive past that section before I snuck around to the back and found that they left one of the sliding glass doors unlocked! I opened the door with my shirt and closed it behind me, and was amazed at this beautiful layout with the kitchen and living room nicely decorated. I saw the sign close to the front door that the house has just recently been sold and the owners hadn’t moved in yet, so I ran upstairs to the main hallway that led to all the bedrooms. It was super spacious and I was really bursting at that point, so I took off my pants and watched my beautiful golden stream  start to puddle in the middle of the carpet. I even moved myself from side to side so I could cover more ground. When I finished, I sat on my lake of pee to feel the warmth of the mess I made, and started masturbating until I came. Once I was satisfied, I put my pants back on, snuck out of the house, and walked back home as if nothing happened! It was amazing!! 

Wow this is amazing! I hope the family that buys this house likes playing on the floor on the carpet you peed all over 😈 you should go back as many times as possible and leave your mark on their beautiful home!

• Agree 1
50 minutes ago, pisslover94 said:

Wow this is amazing! I hope the family that buys this house likes playing on the floor on the carpet you peed all over 😈 you should go back as many times as possible and leave your mark on their beautiful home!

That’s a great idea!! As long as the back door is open, that whole house will be my toilet! 

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Ilovepiss123 said:

That’s a great idea!! As long as the back door is open, that whole house will be my toilet! 

Yes! I'm so jealous of you right now! I wanna come and join you and piss in their new home! I wanna piss on the moms stuff once she moves in too 😈

1 minute ago, pisslover94 said:

Yes! I'm so jealous of you right now! I wanna come and join you and piss in their new home! I wanna piss on the moms stuff once she moves in too 😈

Haha! I’m sure there’s a house out there with your name written all over it!!