Cock Teasing

This is dedicated to all the ladies (and gents too) who've ever found themselves confronted by a man who is, erm, a little underwhelming....

https://xhamster.com/videos/look-how-tiny-it-is-xhXYYAn

Don't be put off by the title - and forgive my humour in posting it - it did make me laugh out loud.   Hope you enjoy watching - and some great acting for once too.

• Like 1

I am not normally a huge fan of this genre (it's a bit close to home I guess! - though I do find some of Mistress T's videos a turn on). However, you're right, the acting is a cut above. I particularly liked the expression on Tiffani's face after the (not so) big reveal after about 4m50s - that was a laugh-out-loud moment for me 🙂 ... and Becky laughs *a lot* 

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hey - I've seen your videos and photos.  Let's just say I think you're definitely further from home than I am.

You're too kind! And you know it's all down to choice of lens, perspective and lighting 😉

This really isn't my kind of thing but I still found it enjoyable, just because of the acting and the chemistry between them both. I enjoy Becky in other videos and this was no different.

It's a shame about the very glaring jump cut at 04:40 though.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Sophie said:

This really isn't my kind of thing but I still found it enjoyable, just because of the acting and the chemistry between them both. I enjoy Becky in other videos and this was no different.

It's a shame about the very glaring jump cut at 04:40 though.

Yes - I wonder what happened there?!