Empathy For Pee Characters

When reading true & fictional stories I have a major conflict of emotions. I'm both aroused and I also feel bad for the characters having to hold it for a long time. I remember times where I was unable to find access to or was denied permission and my bowels or bladder would hurt so much. Being in the main character's shoes is interesting. Do any of you feel the same way I do. My favorite names for women are Brooke, Rachel, Erin, and Emily.

I've posted many times and it may even be in my profile...   I absolutely love female pee and almost every aspect of it.  BUT there  is a big condition, ONLY if the lady in question is not hurt, humiliated or traumatised through it.

So in the case of a lady stuck in a line, I sort of enjoy seeing the desperation, but what I am really enjoying is the thought of the relief she'll enjoy.  If a lady was to actually accidentally wet herself either in photos, videos or real life, well it would depend if she could laugh about it and just put it down to one of those things that'd be ok. If she was upset by it then I'm never going to find it exciting.  My brain just doesn't work like that.

There are of course lots of videos where models are denied the bathroom (Bound2burst for example) and in those cases we know that the model is just acting, they could walk off set to a toilet at any time, albeit probably forfeiting their fee. But they are there willingly talking about how it feels, squirming in desperation and ultimately wetting or peeing somewhere all with their free will.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think I have rationalised to feel empathy for those denied, unless they have been offered an alternative...

...Now if someone mentions that they want to pee, and are then told it is OK to wet, if they still hold out for a toilet that is very much their own fault.

My friends sometimes mention that they need to pee, and I give them chapter and verse on how they can get away with wetting themselves there and then, and they don't of course so that is the point I start taking great delight in their predicament.

I am not a sadist, so when it turns to masochism all bets are off! I think this works well in fiction too, just give the character a way out, and if they don't take it...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

I think I have rationalised to feel empathy for those denied, unless they have been offered an alternative...

...Now if someone mentions that they want to pee, and are then told it is OK to wet, if they still hold out for a toilet that is very much their own fault.

My friends sometimes mention that they need to pee, and I give them chapter and verse on how they can get away with wetting themselves there and then, and they don't of course so that is the point I start taking great delight in their predicament.

I am not a sadist, so when it turns to masochism all bets are off! I think this works well in fiction too, just give the character a way out, and if they don't take it...

I had better make sure Belinda takes your advice then Aunty Pauly 🙂  A letter will be written to tell what happens next.

Edited by Kupar
typo
  • Like 1