Back in the park

The UK is experiencing a heatwave at the moment - temperatures hitting 24 Centigrade in parts. Today I headed out for a walk in the park, which I referred to in a previous post. With it being a weekend and a hot one at that, many people were enjoying a day in the park drinking - and of course what do people who've been drinking need...? The following was seen in about an hour!

1. As I was walking down one of the paths, I saw a lady about 30 years old, curvy, with curly blonde hair, and a guy about the same age, in front of me. This path has large bushy areas on either side of it, but with gaps every so often, which have benches for people to sit on. The lady walked into one of the gaps, saw a couple sitting on the bench, then returned to the main path. She did the same at the next gap. At the third, there was no couple, and she walked in whilst the guy stood by the entrance. Knowing (as I do) the layout of this area I walked a little further and into the next gap, then around the back of the bushy area.

In front of me was the lady, looking around the way she had approached, holding onto a large branch, with her jeans down and backside out in the air - not squatting. She was weeing a slow but steady stream. Her stream died off. She then farted loudly and a small poo erupted from her arse. This done, she pulled up her knickers and jeans without wiping at all, and returned to the path! As her knickers were white it's anyone's guess what they were like when she got home.

2. Further along I walked into some sparse bushes for a wee myself. I stood behind a tree and urinated up against it. Whilst I was doing so a girl who was probably about 25, with short blonde hair and blue eyes, quite slim, wearing a green polka-dot dress. She walked into the sparse bushes, looked around nervously (not seeing me), then pulled her knickers down to her mid thigh, just below her dress, but remained standing. She must have been a polka dot fan as her knickers were black polka dot with red trim, she looked around again, then very slowly went down into a squat, doing a long hissing wee, which she had obviously been holding in for some time. As she was mid flow another girl entered the area, the girl in green tried to move to one side whilst squatting and weeing, to further hide herself, but only succeeded in getting her feet wet.

There are some more I saw which I will add to the thread later.

• Like 4

3. Another girl then entered the bushes area, she was in her early 20s, medium height, with brown hair, relatively curvy yet slim. She wore a denim jacket and denim shorts with tights underneath. Her friend guarded the entrance to the bushes as she entered, pulled her tights, shorts and pink knickers down then squatted against another tree and had quite a short wee. She then left to take up guard at the entrance. She looked very confident peeing in the bushes.

4. Her friend then gingerly entered the bushes, tip-toeing carefully. She was in her late teens/early twenties, very slim and pretty with short dark brown hair. She wore a very thin white dress with leggings underneath. She called her friend and said "I've never done this before... how do you manage it?". Her friend told her to pull her leggings down to her knees and squat. She lifted up her dress and pulled down her black leggings, then pulled down her lacey red knickers. She tried to squat but ended up falling into the ground! She finally positioned herself up against a tree and stood there for about a minute with a look of deep concentration. Finally, the floodgates came loose, and a very loud waterfall ran to the ground. Once this was finished she gingerly pulled up her knickers and leggings, then decided she needed more and pulled them back down again, letting loose a shorter stream. She pulled her knickers and leggings up and then left. She looked very scared and probably embarrassed!

5. Some time later I saw a girl who was in her early 20s, wearing black polka dot shorts and a black top, with brushed-up mousy brown hair, running towards the bushes. She ran very quickly inside, then was jogging on the spot as she undid her belt and buttons. "Oh shit.... shit..." I heard her groan, she pulled her shorts and knickers down as one and had a very desperate, loud pee onto the ground. She continued for over a minute, and when finished, she was panting and getting her breath back from an obviously desperate run. She stood up and examined her turquoise knickers, which had a very noticable wet patch. Not a spot - the whole bottom was soaked, she had obviously lost it just as she got into the bushes. She tidied herself up and left, walking uncomfortably away.

• Like 3

As it was so warm today, I visited again. A lot of the below was a case of being in the right place at the right time!

6. Next to the edge of a lake is a clearing on which a great deal of people were sitting after enjoying a swim, some having a barbecue etc. At the edge of the clearing the woods begin again and there is a steep embankment, at the top of which is a path. Walking alone this path I noticed a couple enter the edge of the woods. The guy stood at the edge whilst the girl went further in, pulled down her shorts and bikini bottoms and had a loud wee on the path. She bounced up and down to dry herself, then got dressed and left.

7. I entered another bushed area and walked down to the end as I needed a wee myself. At this point the bushes fork into two areas, I took one. In the other, I saw a girl who was in her early twenties, blonde hair in a ponytail, squatting with her arse visible. She had her jean shorts at her ankles and was dribbling on the floor. She stood up and pulled her shorts up (I didn't see if she had knickers on inside) and left.

8. A short petite girl, in her late teens, wearing a black floral dress and tights, with brown hair to her shoulder, timidly entered the bushes. She looked around her and altered her position a few times. I could see she was fidgeting and was obviously in need of relief. She pulled her tights and underwear down, then squatted and started to wee. At this time another guy entered the bushes area and this girl responded by trying to pull up her g-string and tights, although she wasn't finished yet! She quickly stopped herself and continued to empty her bladder, before tidying up and leaving.

9. A little while later I was leaving the area, I saw a girl approach and look around for a place to squat. She was in her 20s, with long dark brown hair, curvy, wearing a long flowing skirt almost down to her ankles. She pulled her skirt up and squatted in the middle of the path, letting loose a very strong stream into the mud. At this point I came around the corner to leave the area and bumped into her. She was very apologetic - "Oh my god I'm so sorry! I'm blocking the path with my huge arse!" I said it wasn't a problem at all. "See, it's difficult for us girls, you guys have it so easy!". I turned away so as not to embarrass her further, but was very surprised at what she said next. "This is so rude but can you pass me some leaves from that tree?" I was shocked at her openness but passed her a few leaves. She wiped herself, pulled up a pair of white french knickers and let her skirt down, then left!

10. I walked around the fields and through the hedgerows for a while. I noticed a girl running towards the hedgerow. She was about 25, wearing a blue and white striped dress, with long dark brown hair, and quite well endowed. As she approached I noticed she was lifting up her skirt already. She ran into the hedgerow, lifted her skirt fully, bent backwards and then fiercely urinated into the ground, standing up. She didn't appear to be wearing any underwear at all! She obviously had a very full bladder and took a very long time to empty herself. When she was finished she let her skirt drop and walked back. I noticed afterwards a very large puddle where she had emptied her bladder, but also a trail heading towards it. This girl was obviously not able to hold it any longer and started to leak as she ran towards the hedge!

11. Back in the bushy area, another girl approached, in her late teens, redhead with curly hair and freckles, quite slim but tall, wearing a white dress. She looked around and went to a number of different spots, eventually choosing one on the other side of a bush to where I was. She tossed a packet of tissues to one side, lifted up her skirt and then took off her pink lace knickers and put them to one side too. She squatted, with her legs wide open (as she had no knickers on) and had a short, dribbling wee. She finished up, then waited for about a minute. She then farted loudly and bent forward, then groaned as a long runny poo fell onto the leaves. She continued to poo for a short while in fits and bursts. I thought it was very odd for her to do so but perhaps nature called at a particularly inconvenient time? She wiped herself a few times with the tissues, then put her knickers back on and left.

12. I walked around a little more and headed towards the exit. On my way I was walking along a fairly busy pathway, which had very many people walking both ways, as well as cyclists and skateboarders. In the opposite direction was a blonde girl in a blue dress, walking with her friend. She was carrying a bottle of beer and very openly stood at the side of the path, pulled her knickers down and stuck her backside out, then urinated all over the tarmac! This surprised me as being particularly open - there were easily plenty of bushes to hide in! I suppose she may have been subject to lower than usual inhibitions from drink.

As I left the park I walked past one of the few public toilets. Readers from the UK will know that many such facilities have been closed over the years. This was proof that the one block of toilets was wholly inappropriate for the number of people using it. About two dozen ladies were in the queue for the toilets (5 of), many of whom had crossed legs.

On a sunny day like this many people will put off going for a wee until they are desperate so by the time they have found somewhere they are likely to be very desperate indeed!

I was quite shocked that over the weekend I saw two girls who had had accidents (although one not wearing underwear), losing control just as they got into cover. And two girls who had a poo, which I have never seen a girl doing in a bush before.

As I said in a previous post, it is often obvious when a girl is going for a pee. They leave their picnicing/drinking group, usually alone, but perhaps with a girl-friend or partner, and walk in a determined manner towards bushes. Some are confident and open about it, others very embarrased and will triple-check they are hidden.

• Like 4

pwpj that sounds like you have found a fabulous spot. Thank you for the detailed reports.

At a similar type of place that I visited briefly with my wife and my sister plus kids, they had a toilet block, but it was horrible and very smelly. My sister went in the toilet and complained bitterly when she was done. She admitted to hovering because there was no way she was putting her bottom anywhere near the toilet. My wife went in and came straight back out again. She said she would rather go in the bushes. This got my hope up, but unfortunately she decided she could hold it and didn't pee until we got home, even though it was a two hour drive. It did make me think though that if I hadn't had family with me then I could likely have had a few sightings if I had waited long enough.

Wow, they're some great stories,, and they must have been excellent sightings for you! I really need to up my 'hunting game' though; I can't believe you found so many sightings in such a short space of time.

Thanks for sharing these, I look forward to hearing more from you.