When was your most desperate piss?

19 minutes ago, Bigpiss89 said:

I was at a festival once, I was about 16-17 and had a really good spot to watch then bands and ended staying there all day I needed to pee for 13 hours when music was on I was fine when bands were switching over I struggled at the end of the day when the arena was emptying I just went and pissed on the grass at the side of the path.. never needed it so bad felt so good 

13 hour hold!! Very impressive capacity 🙂

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, Bigpiss89 said:

lol that is so true.. what times have you had to do it 

Had to travel back to central London from friends party a few years ago- 30 minute walk to train station. Was bursting by the time I got there but nowhere to piss- train was delayed but due so didn’t want to leave platform which was surprisingly busy even though last train. Eventually got on train, by this point in agony! To my horror it stopped everywhere taking 45 minutes to get to Victoria station- how I held on I don’t know, but remember having to undo my belt to take the pressure off- as we were pulling into the platform I was literally pacing up and down by the doors- got off and sprinted across the concourse bent double! Jumped the barrier and was literally ripping my jeans open as I ran down the stairs- had my cock out and was pissing before I even got to the urinal 😂

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Had to travel back to central London from friends party a few years ago- 30 minute walk to train station. Was bursting by the time I got there but nowhere to piss- train was delayed but due so didn’t want to leave platform which was surprisingly busy even though last train. Eventually got on train, by this point in agony! To my horror it stopped everywhere taking 45 minutes to get to Victoria station- how I held on I don’t know, but remember having to undo my belt to take the pressure off- as we were pulling into the platform I was literally pacing up and down by the doors- got off and sprinted across the concourse bent double! Jumped the barrier and was literally ripping my jeans open as I ran down the stairs- had my cock out and was pissing before I even got to the urinal 😂

Oh wow sounds like you were desperate and really needed that.  Did anyone see you peeing?

2 minutes ago, Bigpiss89 said:

Oh wow sounds like you were desperate and really needed that.  Did anyone see you peeing?

lol think I only just made it! Yeah a toilets were busy so had a few comments on my desperate dash to the urinal with a pissing cock in my hand!!

Just now, Bladderlad said:

lol think I only just made it! Yeah a toilets were busy so had a few comments on my desperate dash to the urinal with a pissing cock in my hand!!

Haha that’s good.. have you ever had it where you have been so desperate and the toilets have been full and you have to wait? 

17 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I don't know about you, but quite often I find my need for pee increases exponentially as I get closer to the possibility and when I stand up it also increases.

Oh yes - that's it - spot on. The standing up thing.

A very honest account of an embarrassing situation. I lived it with you while reading it!

• Like 2

The only other time I have full on wet myself was when I was in London.  I was planning to pee down a side street or something but I found myself in an area where there just wasn't anywhere suitable.   I ended up becoming more and more desperate and I thought I had found relief in the form of a loading bay for an office, I ducked behind the half open door, but there were cameras everywhere and the loading bay was open to the building, so I didn't dare.  I came back out of there onto the street, but my body was so sure it was about to get relief that my bladder had made its mind up.  I started leaking in my trousers as I walked along the road.   In the end I sat on a wall which had a grating allowing light down to basement flats below.   I just sat there, kept my knees up and peed through my trousers.  My pee was falling down in front of the basement window, so I hope nobody was in there looking.   I waited until as much dripping as possible had finished and then carried on walking.  I am sure it was totally obvious to anyone who saw me but nobody said anything.  I had to go on the Tube and then the Train to get home, definitely transferring some wetness to the seats on each.   Again nobody commented and it made me realise that actually you can get away with quite a lot if you are willing to just brazen it out.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, owlman76 said:

My most desperate piss happened about a year ago, coming back from London to cheshire.

Normally I'm pretty good at judging my timing and planning my stops accordingly, but you can never account for others. I'd had my lunch and naturally a drink, made sure I had the essential items for the journey in the van (pop, cigs, snacks) and after going for a last pee, I set off.

I made my way out of London heading for the M25, the traffic was fairly heavy, nothing new there, from experience I know that when in London it can take me longer to travel 10 miles than it takes to travel 40 miles on the motorway, so I wasn't unduly concerned at this point. I eventually got onto the motorway and was travelling at a decent speed on the radio it announced an accident up towards where I needed to be going so  I decided to come off the M25 earlier onto another motorway and avoid it, this is where it all started to go wrong. I'd just taken the slip onto the other motorway when I noticed the traffic slowing down, I was only doing about 40mph at this point, but thought it was just heavy traffic from the next junction, so I ignored the next services as I didn't have the urge to pee at this point, wrong decision!

About half a mile past the services the traffic stopped dead and we didn't move for 20 minutes, the radio announced that there was a major accident about 5 miles further on, great! All I could do was sit there, ok still no problem, apart from it being annoying, the traffic eventually moved and we got up to about 50mph, perhaps we were back on track, but no, just after the accident there was another one, more delays, then as I got onto the motorway I wanted there was a massive roadworks, and long delays, by now I was feeling the urge, but still ok, that didn't last long though and I began to look for something to piss into if it came down to it.

Unfortunately I'd cleaned out the van earlier and there was nothing to pee into, apart from a small coke bottle, now there was 2 things wrong with this, one, the neck of the bottle was too small to get my cock in and 2, it was full of coke, I'd have to drink it to use it to piss into, All I could do was hold on. We crawled and crawled along, a ten minute wait and then 2 minutes of driving, looking around I wasn't the only one in trouble, everywhere I looked other drivers seemed preoccupied with needing a piss, a woman, a very attractive one, pulled alongside me in a very expensive 4x4 and she looked really uncomfortable, a lorry pulled onto the hardshoulder, the driver got out and went around to the passenger side, then I saw liquid begin to trickle from under the truck, I could guess what he was doing. He'd just finished when a police car arrived, he got a ticket for being on the hardshoulder. We moved on, actually getting up to about 30mph, I knew the services were only about 3 miles away, but after what happened next they may as well have been a hundred miles away.

I got to the big blue sign at the side of the motorway, 'services 1 mile', and the traffic stopped dead, the woman in the 4x4 was still alongside me, looking even more desperate, I tried to imagine what she was wearing, a skirt, trousers, jeans, boots or shoes, was her underwear still dry, or had she started to leak into it, and if so how long could she hold out before losing it completely.

Judging by the top she was wearing and the fact that the weather was a little chilly, I decided that she was probably wearing a skirt and boots, she looked like a business woman, and one that was in trouble! We were not going anywhere and we had that big blue sign to remind us that relief on a normal day was about 2 minutes away, but this wasn't a normal day. I watched the woman in the 4x4 getting more and more frantic, she kept looking at the sign as if willing the traffic to move, it didn't. She if she chose, at least had a way out of the situation being in a vehicle that was higher than any of the others around her in that nobody could see what she was doing.

I knew the model of the car she was driving, I could see the interior in my mind, the thick plush carpet on the floor, beige or grey, and the expensive all electric leather seats that were about a thousand pounds each to replace. To keep my mind off my predicament I tried to imagine her and how she would deal with it, and more importantly what her husband would say when she arrived home later with potentially a couple of grands worth of damage to the almost new car, it probably wouldn't be covered on the insurance that's for certain.

I could see her now visibly squirming in her seat, she had either lost it, or was on the verge of doing so, my own bladder was screaming to and I wished I was in my own car and not the company van, in my own car I'd have switched on my emergency lights and gone down the hardshoulder, even if I hadn't done this at least I wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment of having to explain why the van seat was soaked in piss when I got back!

I looked across at the woman and caught her eye, I gave her a smile, she just looked worried, I had every intention of letting her pull into my lane in front of me when we started to move so she could exit at the services, as I wanted to see if she'd managed to hold out, or had she leaked leaving a visible wet patch. In my head I could see the obvious answer to her problem, take one of her boots off and piss in it, it was unlikely that they'd be that expensive, certainly not as much as the potential damage to the car.

Suddenly the traffic began to move, I glanced across at her but I think it was too late, she had a real look of despair on her face and stayed in her lane, we flew the short distance up to the services, I peeled off, she carried on, obviously sitting in a puddle no doubt! I looked in my mirror and there must have been about 30 cars behind me and the services were quite full, there was no way I was going to make it from the other side of the car park, dash through the building and then wait in the inevitable queue in the toilets.

I pulled up outside the building, leapt out and ran inside, I suddenly became aware of a lot of people looking at me as I ran frantically towards the entrance, looking over my shoulder I realised why all the people were looking, there must have been about 20 other people behind me, all with the same single aim, to get to the toilet before they wet themselves.

We ran inside, hurtling down the concourse, passed the shops, shoving other people out of the way, finally I was inside the gents and in front of a urinal, zip down, cock out, the inevitable wait whilst the bladder relaxes and then all you could hear was everyone sighing as finally almost in unison we began to piss. Finally done we all ran back to our cars and then headed back onto the motorway well relieved.

It was certainly my closest call and I couldn't help but wonder how many people didn't make it, I also wondered just what happened to the classy looking lady in the expensive 4x4, deep down I'd like to think she had a piss fetish and despite the damage to her vehicle she enjoyed the experience.

Great account!! Which Servives was it?