Reddit gems!

It’s a shame my favorite stories from Reddit aren’t there anymore. I think it’s because the people who posted them either deleted their accounts or had their accounts + content removed. Specifically there was one from u/LadyHaleth about wetting work pants during a Zoom business conference and another was a group of stories about a beach house and women wetting and peeing in various states of nudity freely around one another all weekend. So hot

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

another was a group of stories about a beach house and women wetting and peeing in various states of nudity freely around one another all weekend. So hot

Which subreddit? Why didn't I know of this lol?

16 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

It’s a shame my favorite stories from Reddit aren’t there anymore. I think it’s because the people who posted them either deleted their accounts or had their accounts + content removed. Specifically there was one from u/LadyHaleth about wetting work pants during a Zoom business conference and another was a group of stories about a beach house and women wetting and peeing in various states of nudity freely around one another all weekend. So hot

This is the exact reason that when I find a story I particularly like I save it into a Word document.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

I think the beach house one was mine, but it was posted by someone else. You can still read them in our Fiction section here. I'll see if I can find them and link them for you. 

• Like 2

I’VE FOUND EMMMMMM!!! I can’t believe this whole time I didn’t know who the real authors were. These are two outstanding stories. The only other one I haven’t found would be one called “Wet Conference Call.” If anyone knows where to find it let me know

Edited by Ajr972
  • Love 2