Not me, but I have a very good buddy - a drinking mate who does have a fairly relaxed attitude to where he pees.  Not aware that he's got an outdoors pee fetish at all, I think it's just a matter of not caring.

Before now he's quite openly broken off a conversation to pee against a hedge or in bushes, that sort of thing.

The most obvious though was last time I went out drinking with him - at the time during lesser Covid restrictions which meant one of the three pubs in our village was open albeit for shorter hours.  At closing time, 10:30pm we walked back - only about 300 yards/metres to his front door and about the same again to mine.

Literally about half way to his house he announced "I'm just going to have a piss, Stewart's wall will do..." before unzipping and starting to piss.  Now at the time, not only were we only a hundred yards or so from his house, but also on a residential street and pretty well lit up.  The wall he was watering was at a slight angle, so he was able to step in a fraction from the pavement, but with houses all around and not exactly late at night either.

I waited until I got home - I was quite enjoying the challenge

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bigpiss89 said:

Sounds fun.. do you normally do that challenge or do you just go if you need too

it very much depends on mood, whether I'm coming home to an empty house - that sort of thing.  In the case of a couple of beers it's never a long hold lol.

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

it very much depends on mood, whether I'm coming home to an empty house - that sort of thing.  In the case of a couple of beers it's never a long hold lol.

Fair enough... if you go home to an empty how where do you pee? 

3 minutes ago, Bigpiss89 said:

Fair enough... if you go home to an empty how where do you pee? 

We're getting a bit off your own topic now...

The house will never be empty too long, in the days when pubs were a thing (and hopefully in the future again) at night my wife would most probably be in bed or if it's during the day she'd be out at work. I'm not inclined to leave wet carpets and the like so that's not a likely option.  The downstairs bathroom sink may be the closest, or perhaps if there's laundry to go in the machine then it may get a prewash.  Similarly if for example I'd been cycling and were about to get in the shower and wash my kit.  There's one spot near the back door not overlooked by neighbours so sometimes that's an option too.

None of it very exciting I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We're getting a bit off your own topic now...

The house will never be empty too long, in the days when pubs were a thing (and hopefully in the future again) at night my wife would most probably be in bed or if it's during the day she'd be out at work. I'm not inclined to leave wet carpets and the like so that's not a likely option.  The downstairs bathroom sink may be the closest, or perhaps if there's laundry to go in the machine then it may get a prewash.  Similarly if for example I'd been cycling and were about to get in the shower and wash my kit.  There's one spot near the back door not overlooked by neighbours so sometimes that's an option too.

None of it very exciting I'm afraid.

Yes we are sorry.. ahh ok sounds good though 

• 3 weeks later...