Trip to the sex store turns into pissing outside at a rest stop.

5 hours ago, thisismywildside69 said:

I wasn't done pissing yet though, and I was loving the exhilarating feeling of doing it in public and didn't want to just do it in the car seat. I've been wanting to work on being able to shoot my piss out at something so I decided to sit on the edge of my car seat, pull down the back of my leggings so my pants weren't all the way down and I was a little bit more discreet but I wasn't getting them too soaked, and piss out of the side of the car. I definitely need more work on that. My piss is more lazy and dribbles more than shoots out lol ... 

Also, this was my first time ever pissing outside. 

Wow! Thank you for sharing that. 🥰 Yeah, aiming your stream might need some practice, and best to practice somewhere you don’t mind whether you miss or not...

Just now, oliver2 said:

Wow! Thank you for sharing that. 🥰 Yeah, aiming your stream might need some practice, and best to practice somewhere you don’t mind whether you miss or not...

Oh yes, aiming was much easier at home, not cramped in a car, with no pants on at all lol I gave my dresser a good shower and currently letting my bladder fill up and trying to decide where I want to piss next. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
11 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

Oh yes, aiming was much easier at home, not cramped in a car, with no pants on at all lol I gave my dresser a good shower and currently letting my bladder fill up and trying to decide where I want to piss next. 

Maybe with the right angle you can piss all over yourself. It’ll feel all warm and wet and like one of us was standing or squatting over you, spraying you as we relieved ourselves

• Love 1
6 hours ago, thisismywildside69 said:

And I wore my wet leggings all night. Nobody could tell.

So hot and naughty! Did you meet many people while your leggings were wet or damp?

Edited by kalle2020
typo corrected
33 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

So hot and naughty! Did you meet many people while your leggings were wet or damp?

Oh yes! I really don't think they could tell because my coat is long and covers my butt and crotch areas, and it was just one small strip down each leg. I went to a gas station and a dollar general, then came home and had a new years party with family 🤷‍♀️ by the time anybody saw me with my coat off they were mostly dried. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2