Hi

I’ve been lurking for a while but finally decided to make an account. I’m happily married and don’t like to talk to people, but thank you to everyone responsible for this website. I keep accidentally traumatizing myself trying to look for pee-specific stuff in other places, so I really appreciate the rules here. It’s been hard to find good stuff since tumblr ruined itself. Keep up the good work 👍

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Hi and a huge welcome to the forum - sounds like you've found yourself right at home which is great.

There's lots of us just like yourself - all committed in relationships and very happy how we are, just enjoying a little extra dimension too alongside our real lives.  So, enjoy being a part of the community!  Welcome!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, mayanprincess said:

I’ve been lurking for a while but finally decided to make an account. I’m happily married and don’t like to talk to people, but thank you to everyone responsible for this website. I keep accidentally traumatizing myself trying to look for pee-specific stuff in other places, so I really appreciate the rules here. It’s been hard to find good stuff since tumblr ruined itself. Keep up the good work 👍

Welcome! I too miss tumblr. I see from your profile that you also love naughty peeing! This site is a great source for that! I'd love to hear any stories you feel comfortable sharing 🙂 The admins and mods do an excellent job