question for both genders-peeing without notice

Hey guys I have been struggling with this for a while so I thought I would get some advice from fellow pee lovers.  What are some strategies tou use to dilate your pee so people won't notice it  I am trying to get to the point where I can go in my work clothes and not have anyone notice anything.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated or your experiances!peeing ralph wiggum GIF

Edited by Jar351

What about using a Wizdom? I've used these on quite a few occasions now if I'm going someplace where whipping it discreetly is not really a option (like if shopping or if my job has me posted at a different site) 

Basically it's a reusable latex tube that, roll it on like a condom, and run the other end to the bottom of your partner lag, it allows you to pee directly onto the floor without wetting your pants. Or whipping it out 

51kQybTIdQL.__AC_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

• Like 2

I can only agree, drink - drink - drink! Your body will produce the yellow stuff in pee depending on what you eat, it will not make more yellow from drink unless you drink something that has carotene or similar in it. Tea, cola and orange juice all appear to make nice dilute pee if drunk in sufficient quantity and these are my staples. Probably best to avoid too much plain water in order to keep some electrolyte balance.

I find that Spandex is the best fabric to hide any wetness. I have a black Spandex dress that does not show any wetness at all even when it is soaked. I can pee through it and as soon as I stop nothing shows. It is well worth trying to get your tailor to make you a Spandex (or Lycra or Elastane which I think are the same thing) suit. I have heard that some sport clothes are very water repellent such as cycling shorts. Leather is the other fabric to consider - you will have to maintain it, but pee as much as you like in it you will never have to wash it, just keep the oils replenished.

• Like 1