Further expanding our pee-play repertoire

19 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Amazing and wonderful - hope you’ve got K something very suitably special for Christmas. She definitely deserves it. 

Thanks. Yes, she does! And, err, ideas for her Christmas present remain elusive. But I will give it some serious thought very soon!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Wonderful and sexy encounter Kupar. One of my favourite encounters is sitting with my Wife warming my lap with her pee, in many different circumstances, Toilet, beach shower or garden etc, through clothing or bare, I do not mind. Been a bit dry of late. Offspring are living under the same roof for a while and lack of privacy is murder. Can't last for ever though so look forward to easier times.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Geepee9 said:

Wonderful and sexy encounter Kupar. One of my favourite encounters is sitting with my Wife warming my lap with her pee, in many different circumstances, Toilet, beach shower or garden etc, through clothing or bare, I do not mind. Been a bit dry of late. Offspring are living under the same roof for a while and lack of privacy is murder. Can't last for ever though so look forward to easier times.

Sounds like your situation is like ours then @Geepee9 - we have both children with us for a few weeks. And while that's lovely of course, it's nice when there are more opportunities for spontaeous and uninihibited playtimes!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2