Leaking/Dribbling

As a girl in her mid 20s, I have definitely leaked before having a full on wetting. It’s NEVER been when I wasn’t planning on having an accident like in public. It’s like my body can sense privacy and even though I’m doing everything I can stop it from escaping, every now and again a pretty decent sized leak will escape. It’s rare and probably doesn’t happen to many people without bladder issues.

(Ive also come to the conclusion I’ve got a weaker pelvic floor than most as well.)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have had leakage problems for years.  I have 2 children.  It started alittle after child birth with sneezing coughing not so much laughing. But it wasn’t to bad. When I turned 40 I had a hysterectomy.  It was a vaginal hysterectomy not Liposcopic.  Any time you have surgery it weakens the muscles.  I started having more problems after the surgery. And I was getting a lot of UTI’s.  A year later I have bladder surgery to help. But it ended up making things worse.   The doctors put  my bladder sling in to tight and I would only empty half my bladder.  So I had to pee all the time. Usually right before I would get my pants down my bladder would start leaking. Just couldn’t hold it.   I suffered with this for 6 years.  I would wear pads. I would stay dehydrated when I was out so I didn’t have accidents. But when you wear  pads all the time or you have damp cloths it can make you sore. I started doing some research there are 2 types of incontinence. Stress incontinence and urge incontinence.  Stress is cough sneezing laughing. Urge is from spasms.  I had both. Spasms are caused from food or drinks. Major one is caffeine.  It is easier to fix. Avoid the things that cause it.  The bladder surgery doesn’t help urge incontinence.  I had surgery again to remove the sling.  So I still have stress incontinence.  But good thing I can get rid of the pad.  I don’t hold it. If I have to go I go.  Or I will leak.  If I’m sick and I’m coughing and sneezing I have to us pads because I will wet myself. It’s can be a pain. As part of my fetish I’m not into wetting. After dealing with it for like 15 years. It’s not really a turn on for me. And as u might figure I don’t like usually like holding and desperation.  I might hold it if I’m going to play around. 

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sweets, that is so lovely of you to share your story here with us, It puts everything about holding pee into true perspective. I feel so sorry that you suffer in the ways you describe. Its still lovely to have you in our community for all that, and I still wish you pleasure from it. Hugs and Kisses

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 1/17/2021 at 8:03 AM, steamlover6 said:

Sweets, that is so lovely of you to share your story here with us, It puts everything about holding pee into true perspective. I feel so sorry that you suffer in the ways you describe. Its still lovely to have you in our community for all that, and I still wish you pleasure from it. Hugs and Kisses

Thanks for the kind words.  I don’t mind sharing my story.  I just hope it helps someone else. Either to educate or to help other woman who may have issues feel they aren’t alone.