Hey from Ireland

Hi Brendan - and welcome to the forum.  I'm in a similar situation from you, in that this is very much an outlet for me from an otherwise lonely kink.  Something not shared in real life.

So, lots of like minded people here. Enjoy yourself browsing around, there's certainly a lot to browse through.  One point is that we're a little different than some other forums, we're not based around private message chats between individuals, although that's certainly possible. Instead the community is more built on open posting which everyone can share and enjoy. It's a much quicker way for us all to get to know one another and some deep friendships to grow.

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi Brendan - and welcome to the forum.  I'm in a similar situation from you, in that this is very much an outlet for me from an otherwise lonely kink.  Something not shared in real life.

So, lots of like minded people here. Enjoy yourself browsing around, there's certainly a lot to browse through.  One point is that we're a little different than some other forums, we're not based around private message chats between individuals, although that's certainly possible. Instead the community is more built on open posting which everyone can share and enjoy. It's a much quicker way for us all to get to know one another and some deep friendships to grow.

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Thanks both... it is hard to have a kink like this that no one irl understands! Nice to see a group of like minded people!

• Like 1