Just a quick addition here....  I've just posted about this afternoon's cycle ride which found me getting splatted into a very muddy, very wet puddle and then having to ride another hour home...  You can read about the ride itself here.

By the time I got home the afternoon sun had set, a chill was setting in. I was already a bit damp in a not ideal way from my fall and decided I needed a quick warm up.

After all, all my cycling gear was going straight in the washing machine. I had my bib shorts on - they look a bit like a comedy circus strongman outfit - tight lycra shorts with shoulder straps. Then I had on winter thermal cycling 'tights' - more lycra, long legged pants again very tight and with shoulder straps. A thermal long sleeved top and light cycling jacket.

So basically as I relaxed my moderately full bladder, at first I could feel warm pee swelling my foreskin. Under the tight lycra it must have been sitting in a sort of 'folded' way, so I felt the pressure build until like a ballon it expanded enough to straighten. With a woosh I felt a delicious splash of warmth. As I pushed again, a trickle of wee made its way down my right leg and then flooded through the crotch of my pants, splattering at my feet. Then as my stream diminished a little the flood dropped again to a trickle tracking down my right leg and pooling around my foot.

The warmth definitely did the trick, warming me up inside too. I didn't wait for the pee to cool down, peeling off my wet muddy gear and throwing it in the washing machine before walking naked through the house for a hot shower.

A couple of photos - sorry the light was going so they may not be too clear.

A42E8FDB-B200-4ACF-B5FC-506C34B9E98F.jpeg

E04B5ECF-2447-488C-92D6-CBD5AD5BDFA9.jpeg

FC39BE10-1F21-4FC4-8F41-3820C7691E58.jpeg

16D26D3A-C11B-43C0-A193-7D8B2CDBE35E.jpeg

F37EC0A7-6DF7-4744-92FC-3F641FE9B145.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Maybe I should buy some of that kit for my cycling.  Sounds like it has some advantages..   I must admit I've never been serious enough to warrant purchase of dedicated kit (well other than a bike and helmet).

• Like 2

Lovely! It's a great feeling isn't it, peeing into lycra sportswear? Thanks for the story and photos. I have to do this again soon - maybe I'll squeeze a run in and some pee out tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Maybe I should buy some of that kit for my cycling.  Sounds like it has some advantages..   I must admit I've never been serious enough to warrant purchase of dedicated kit (well other than a bike and helmet).

You won't regret it!