Wetting or Peeing in restaraunts

Not in a restaurant, but I've peed on my seat in a pub.   I was wearing black trousers and I wet myself through the trousers.  My pee pooled between my legs on the bench seat and gradually soaked away into the seat.   I waited until it had mainly soaked in and finished my pint then I put my coat on, stood up and walked out, the coat hiding most of the wetness.  However, it left a very wet dark patch on the seat.

Also at a wedding reception in a big marquee, with carpeted floor.   I peed under the table, hidden by the long draping table cloths.   I managed to pull my dick out and pee on the carpet and then zip up again with nobody noticing.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
On 11/24/2020 at 7:54 AM, Alfresco said:

Also at a wedding reception in a big marquee, with carpeted floor.   I peed under the table, hidden by the long draping table cloths.   I managed to pull my dick out and pee on the carpet and then zip up again with nobody noticing.

I love this!!  

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 11/19/2020 at 6:33 AM, stan4444 said:

she slid forward moved her dress around a bit and wet through her panties.

Very hot, I particularly like that she did it through her panties. Must have been great to know that she had wet panties under her dress when you walked around with her afterwards.

You said she did it a few times. Would you like to tell a few details about one of the other times?

• Like 1