Question for the girls

As usual I was holding back while I was at the PC. I get to drink a lot, along with a chat company that excited me a lot. At first I only move a little, I keep drinking and feel the need to squeeze it every now and then.
The excitement rises and I have to get it out because the erection was pressing too hard. At this point I just can't take my hands off, I feel the need to hold it, otherwise I would have pissed all over the desk.
I've been playing with it for too long, the need to come knocks on the door almost more than pee and then I surrender to my orgasm, which however has a devastating effect on my bladder, which begins to release some pressure.
"FUCK!" , I immediately think in the utmost desperation and without even putting it inside I run to the bathroom with both hands to hold it.
As soon as I arrive in the bathroom, the sight of the toilet makes me miss some stream on the floor and this is where the question starts:
I ran to the toilet and sat on it, what do you women think? Is it "exciting" to see a man sitting or do you prefer "the old fashioned"?

Back before I accepted the fact that I'm bisexual with a stronger preference for women than for men, I used to drool all over the sight of a man standing proud and tall urinating wherever he wanted to. Like a territory marking thing, it just turns me on so much! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Back before I accepted the fact that I'm bisexual with a stronger preference for women than for men, I used to drool all over the sight of a man standing proud and tall urinating wherever he wanted to. Like a territory marking thing, it just turns me on so much! 

I drool over anyone, male female or otherwise, standing proud and marking their territory.

• Like 1
  • Love 1