Duct Tape Double

Fifteen to Twenty years ago, my wife ran into an article in one of her Ladies magazines about making a dress model that exactly matches a persons body shape. It is called a Duct Tape Double because it is constructed with Duct Tape. The Ladies magazine article had the URL for the directions. My wife asked me to go to this site and copy the directions for making this model. BTW this was before the days of Google and you can now find this website using Google.

I went thru the directions and read all the commentary on Do's & Don'ts that I could find as there was a distinct possibility that I might have to take on this task with my wife as the subject.

The procedure starts with putting on only a loose fitting T-shirt that covers her body from her neck to down to below her hips onto her thighs. The next step is to start wrapping Duct Tape over the T-shirt making sure that the tape does follow the body contours but does not create any tightness. This taping continues until the form has built up until it can hold its shape without danger of collapsing. The husband is quite often tapped for this task. It sounds like a simple task, but like many tasks the performance time is

often badly underestimated. This task can easily run into several hours of work.

One can easily envision that after these hours that the female is fully encased in Duct Tape from her neck down onto her thighs, and nature has taken her course and she has to Pee badly. There is no setting down or bending so the only alternative is to Pee over what ever she is standing on. An operation that she has likely never faced before.

Once the taping is done the Duct Tape Double is removed by cutting up the back in large zigzags. At this point it will likely occur to the lady that while she started this operation covered by a T-shirt, it won't be there as she slips out of this Double. Shocking!

My wife had purchased two rolls of Duct Tape for the operation. She wasn't happy with her weight. This situation never improved and we have long since used the two rolls for other purposes.

• 1 month later...