Alfresco's Pee Sightings

• 6 months later...

Last one for now and you are up to date.  The fourth sighting was another lady of around 30 years old.   She went to much the same place as the 2nd sighting, but went a little further into the woods.   Not by much, but maybe a few metres.   She squatted down, but from where she was she had a clear view out to track and I could easily see her head and upper body.   As I walked up the track, she could see that I knew she was there and if I had gone up the path towards her then it would have been fairly obvious that I was doing that in the knowledge that she was squatted there.  So, I decided that in this case it was better not to walk directly up to her and instead carried on along the main track.  Therefore, I just saw her walk into the woods, choose her position, squat down, stay there for less than a minute and then stand up again.   I did see that she gave her bum a wiggle when she finished, but I didn't see any bare flesh or any actual pee this time.   Sorry that one wasn't much to report, but that's the way it goes.

• Like 2

Oh and not really a true sighting, but yesterday when I was driving home from a day out with the family, I was queuing in slow traffic when I noticed a car stopped in a layby.  A lady in pink tight shorts and a crop top was bending into the rear passenger door of her car, I presumed attending to a child in the back.  However she then stood up and walked directly from the car into the undergrowth to the side of the road.  She disappeared out of sight, but I reckon we know what she was going to do there.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
15 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Oh and not really a true sighting, but yesterday when I was driving home from a day out with the family, I was queuing in slow traffic when I noticed a car stopped in a layby.  A lady in pink tight shorts and a crop top was bending into the rear passenger door of her car, I presumed attending to a child in the back.  However she then stood up and walked directly from the car into the undergrowth to the side of the road.  She disappeared out of sight, but I reckon we know what she was going to do there.

Pick blackberries?

• Haha 2
On 8/23/2023 at 5:04 PM, Alfresco said:

It’s annoying when you are with family or you have a passenger that you can’t stop and see what you can see! 

• Agree 1

Excellent recollections of your sightings! Certainly inspires me to write some more of my own. Although your level of detail i superb! 

surprised you don’t witness more peeing in the ocean seeing as your at the beach a fair bit 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/30/2023 at 2:19 PM, Bertsmall said:

surprised you don’t witness more peeing in the ocean seeing as your at the beach a fair bit 

Firstly bear in mind that English beaches are not often host to warm seas and 5he times I go there are usually evening or early morning.  Therefore not that many people seem to go into the water just to pee.  Those that do pee in the water usually go in and swim, so there is no way o telling when they are eyeing.  There are not many people who do the walk in to waist deep, pee and come out routine.

The beaches where I go most have toilets, so people prefer to use those rather than get cold and wet.  I am sure there is some peeing on the beach later on in the evening, but they are either discreet or not when I am around.  The beach is also fairly large so people are spread out which makes it more difficult to detect discreet peeing.

The busier beaches, I have definitely seen peeing on the beach in the evenings after the toilets close, but again, not much in the way of people going into the water to pee.  Also I haven’t had chance to go out looking on my own in the evening for quite some time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1