Alfresco's Pee Sightings

19 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Was it or wasn't it?   I'll leave you to decide.

Sounds like it 🙂 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

enough clean toilets that people don't feel the need to find anywhere else to pee

That’s not a thing! 😛

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

That’s not a thing! 😛

Well of course for some people it is not a thing.  I still peed on a tree or the grass several times over the weekend. 

15 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I was away over the weekend attending a small festival.   It is not like the huge festivals with massive crowds, excessive toilet queues and a plethora of sighting opportunities.  Instead, it is a low key event with smaller numbers of people and more than enough clean toilets that people don't feel the need to find anywhere else to pee.   So I was not expecting to be having sightings, but I am pleased to say I did have one sighting, which was an interesting situation.

There is a main stage and then a walkway across the field to another stage area.   I was in the area between the two when I happened to pass three young ladies.  One of them said "I really need a pee" and of course that perked my ears up.   One of the other girls asked if she wanted to go back to the main area toilets or wait till they got to the other area.  She responded with "Nah, I'll just go down here - it is dark enough".   Well that was exactly what I wanted to hear of course.  

They headed down a slope away from the main path but got distracted by an illuminated event sign and started taking photos of each other in front of it.   I was now having to try to avoid being obviously stood around waiting for the girl to go and pee.   Thankfully she very quickly said to the others "I still need to pee you know!" and she walked away from the sign and into the darkness.  I circled round and kept an eye on them from a slight distance.  There was enough light to make them out and they just stopped in the middle of an open area.   The girl had no hesitation in dropping her trousers and squatting down low to the ground.   Then they all started laughing and giggling and with brilliant timing two security guards were on the path at the top of the slope and they put their flash-lights on to see who was making noise down there and what they were doing away from the main area.   They illuminated the peeing girl and the two other girls who were stood next to each other, between the peeing girl and the path.   They were about 30m from the path and at first I don't think the guards realised what was going on immediately because of the two girls blocking the main view.   However their torch was giving me a lovely 3/4 angle view on the squatter who had her bum right down almost to the grass.   I think the guards then realised what was occurring and rather than calling her out for it they simply turned their torches off.   I walked towards the girls and just before I passed by them I had another stroke of luck as one of the standing girls started taking photos of the peeing girl, so her flash illuminated her beautifully.   I walked right past them and said "Oh sorry, didn't see you there - nice bum though"   The two standing burst into laughter at being discovered as they hadn't seen me approaching at all.

The peeing girl wasn't sure what to say, so she simply responded with "Umm thanks I guess".   I carried on and walked by but looked back and could make her standing up and pulling up her knickers and then her trousers before the three of them ran back up the bank and went off to wherever they were going.

I wonder if she had any idea that her pee would entertain so many people? I wonder if she would do it again or if it has put her off? Many would be embarrassed by the torches. Sounds like she was just doing it for practicality though and was not too worried. You are brave to compliment her. (And also a massive flirt…!😜). Love your work, Alfresco.💚

• Like 1
  • Agree 1