Pissing on Campus

I've gotten much better at peeing in public, still can't relax fully enough to get a full power stream, but am able to start peeing a bit faster and in riskier locations. Went out a couple times a few nights back and pissed in a number of places. Surprisingly it was quieter than usual out - only once did I notice anyone while peeing, and I don't think they saw me.

Below are pictures of a few of the aftermaths. 

IMG_1227.thumb.jpg.c2f00223ff779f15a47bb2e188457789.jpgIMG_1232.thumb.jpg.9c64ad569a1929f114809f99c96a5615.jpgIMG_1236.thumb.jpg.ddc147ec8d80a190d12472135ea8a026.jpg

The first was against the window of a study room that a friend of mine uses often. The bench I felt a little bad about, but I figure it'll rain before anyone uses it. The last is right in the middle of the main courtyard of the university, completely exposed to the road, all buildings, and many paths. Standing right in the open was a huge thrill, that was by far the riskiest place I've peed and if anyone had come by I'd have absolutely no cover or excuse - I got very lucky.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Here's a video of another pee from that night. Pissing against the side of a university building, just steps off the sidewalk and right off the main road (cars were still coming by every few minutes, and I'd also seen people walking a few minutes ago - I got lucky that no one came by during this quick pee). A fantasy of mine is to be walking with a girl and just casually say I have to pee, step off to the side like this, and release. Might be an easy way to kill a friendship, but the idea is tantalizing.

• 4 months later...