First video!! Nude public pee

3 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

https://www.erome.com/i/4atsAQNd

I had drank a ton of water and I was absolutely BURSTING to pee. I didn’t even think I was going to make it. But I did and it was so fun! This was my first time not only being naked in public, but also doing a nude pee in public so I had to video it for all of you! Sorry it’s upside down but I’m very proud of this video. I even peed while running in the forest which was difficult and my streams didn’t last long but I just love the fact that it sprayed everywhere including on my legs while I did it. Mostly I just stood there with everything hanging out and just waving my hips from side to side as I unleashed my bladder spraying piss everywhere. 

Looks like you had fun making this video🙂. Extra points for being nude while pissing in public

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Looks like you had fun making this video🙂. Extra points for being nude while pissing in public

Absolutely. Was so liberating and an amazing feeling. I’m finally confident in my body since being on this site. Can’t wait to do it again. I’ll be well hydrated! 😊

• Like 1
  • Love 1