Pee Games/Challenges?

Do you play any pee games/challenges with your significant other?  Just something lighthearted and fun to do throughout the day, whether together or apart.  My wife is quite vanilla, but is always willing to entertain my kinks, which is awesome.  So I'm looking for some inspiration to try and engage her in this more and make fun for her too.

Guest jeanswettingfan

I'm currently single, but when I had a girlfriend we would always just try to hold it whenever we were together. Eventually we'd get desperate and end up fooling around. Not much of a game, but it sure was fun.  We usually wound up tickling each other

Ever play pee scavenger hunt?

You come up with a list of objects before you start out. Over the course of a day or evening, see how many you can cross off.  I've only played this game outdoors, but I'm sure you could try it inside, too. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
12 minutes ago, glad1 said:

You come up with a list of objects before you start out. Over the course of a day or evening, see how many you can cross off.  I've only played this game outdoors, but I'm sure you could try it inside, too. 

Wow...that's a good one

On 7/9/2020 at 10:17 PM, glad1 said:

Sounds like a good online game for the forum....

• Shower
  • Sink
  • Laundry Basket
  • Drawer
  • In Your Clothes (whilst wearing)
  • Onto Clean Clothes
  • Bed
  • Carpet
  • Indoor Hard Floor
  • On Kitty Litter
  • On a Cuddly Toy / Childhood Toy
  • Bottle
  • Cup / Glass
  • Into Food / Drink (and then consumed)
  • On yourself
  • Onto someone else
  • Washing Machine / Dishwasher
  • Into a shoe / boot
  • In a Vase
  • Garden / Back Yard / Balcony
  • In a Shed / Garage
  • In a book
  • On an Electrical Appliance (unplug it first!!!)
  • Nappy / Diaper
  • Public Park
  • In the Street
  • In a Shop
  • Library
  • Government Building
  • Whilst Standing in a queue
  • Sitting at a Restaurant / Pub Table
  • Hotel Room
  • In an Elevator
  • Public Toilet (but not in the toilet itself)
  • Opposite Sex Toilet
  • Public Transport
  • Telephone Kiosk
  • In a Car
  • At a Gas Pump
  • On Horseback
  • On a Beach
  • In the Pool
  • Anywhere through absolute desperation

I'm sure there's many more - please add and please feed back your achievements.

Remember 24 hours, use it wisely!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My old GF and I had a beer holding challenge. At the local bars the 'loser' would give up and scurry to the restroom. Later we made the challenge a bit more exciting by the 'loser' would scurry to the door of the bar and wet their pants in the parking lot (assuming you got that far!!) Since I loved wetting my pants it wasn't a problem when I "lost' and I did now and then to keep her interested. When she ran out and 'lost' I almost always joined her and wet my pants just after she did. The game was then a win-win from my perspective!!!  She eventually progressed and wound up liking all kinds of wetting activities!!!