25th April 2014: What Annoys You Most?

Admin

What annoys me the most is people who walk too slowly in crowded, overly populated places. For example, when you're trying to get on the bus during rush hour and the guy in front of you stops near the front of the bus so no one can get past him. Move already!!

People who drive at stupidly slow speeds, can see a massive tailback of cars behind them, yet not once do they ever consider showing sufficient courtesy to recognise their own excessive slowness and occasionally pull over to let those stuck behind them pass.

Rude and arrogant people seriously piss me off. I have to deal with such jerks regularly in my job.

People who stand around in groups in shopping aisles yabbering away and getting in the way of everyone just trying to do their shopping.

People going to checkouts and then asking the cashier to change a product for them having picked up the wrong thing and being too lazy to change it themselves before queuing up, thus delaying every other poor bastard in the queue by their own lazy selfishness.