Hello,

Thanks for letting me join.  I am so glad to find a community like this.  I found out about this site from a post on Reddit.  I have been into pee for years, ever since I discovered masturbation.  For the longest time I felt shame and guilt over having this fetish.  One day I learned to learned to accept my fetish and stopped getting mad at myself for getting off to pee.  I still feel guilt and shame from time to time, but nowhere near as bad as I used to.   I am not sure why I developed a pee fetish, it kind of just happened.

I am a bisexual man in my late 20s with a male lean.  I am mostly into watching guys peeing, but I am turned on by watching women pee too.  I am most turned on by pee scenes that take place outside.  I love it for example, when a man whips out his cock and pisses on a tree.  I have pissed outside before when I was younger, but I don't remember much about it.  I would love to piss outside again one day, but I don't live in a place where I can do it without getting caught, so I haven't done it in a long time.  I also have an interest in watching men and women poop outside too.  I wouldn't mind pissing on someone, but I am not into getting pissed on.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

I still feel guilt and shame from time to time, but nowhere near as bad as I used to.   I am not sure why I developed a pee fetish, it kind of just happened... I am most turned on by pee scenes that take place outside.  I love it for example, when a man whips out his cock and pisses on a tree.

I’m sorry to hear you feel ashamed of this, particularly when pissing where your lover sees what you’re doing is hardly unusual amongst people who don’t have this kink.

Trees are ... among my favourite places to pee. I’ve uploaded some videos 😊

• Love 1
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I’m sorry to hear you feel ashamed of this, particularly when pissing where your lover sees what you’re doing is hardly unusual amongst people who don’t have this kink.

Trees are ... among my favourite places to pee. I’ve uploaded some videos 😊

It's alright.  I don't feel as ashamed as I used to, but that feeling is still there.  I've been kink-shamed in the past and that largely contributed to my feelings of shame.  I hope that one day I will find a lover who is cool with my fetish. 

Glad I'm not the only one who is into peeing on trees.  I will definitely check out your videos.

• Thanks 1