30’s / M USA spilling it all out

Hello everyone -

I don’t want to reinvent the wheel from my profile, but I also believe in full transparency and openness in hopes it leads to a few 1- 1 connections with open and comfortable engagement.   

I love hearing about different aspects to the pee fetish.  My kink has always been a girl peeing her pants.  Where I might be different to some is it’s not really about the desperation or losing control and having an accident.   For me it’s her saying “I’m going to stand here and pee my pants because I want to.”   

The only person I’ve ever told this to is my wife.  She isn’t into it at all, but will indulge what feels like once or twice per year.   Before we had kids, we would shower together everyday and she always just casually said “hey look I’m peeing” and would let me play with her stream.   But she’ll purposely pee her pants rarely, and we really don’t talk about it much.   Not saying it’s right to go behind a spouse, but that’s where forums like this come into play where we can talk openly and freely without judgement.   

from another site, I met 2 women many many years ago who were willing to pee their pants for me.    The first experience was awful for many reasons, but it was more about getting the monkey off of my back and finally seeing someone pee her pants.    The 2nd one was interesting where we discovered we lived only 8 blocks from each other.    Her and her husband invited me over to watch her pee her jeans which was the big fantasy.   

I’ll stop there for now, but looking forward to reading some posts and hopefully engaging in 1-1 chats with some of you

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum, @Midwesttwindad24.

Whilst wetting is not my main interest I can appreciate the "I don't give a fuck I am just going to piss my pants" attitude. Works for me.

There are plenty of people into girls wetting around here so you should fit right in.

I love the idea of girls brazenly pissing their pants because they want to, rather than because they have to.