Peeing in Public: Choices

Poll: You're out in public alone at night and the urge hits really strong  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Do you...

• try to hold it and hope for the best, even it means wetting before you get home
    • seek out a bush or tree to pee behind
    • go into a building such as a multi-story parking complex and pee there behind a pillar
    • pee between parked cars on the side of the road/in an open parking lot
    • deliberately look for a naughty place to vandalize with your pee (like on someone else's car or in someone's backyard or some such)
    • pee wherever you are without caring about cover (assume no CCTVs but a possibility of people walking by)

22 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I personally prefer a bush or tree. In the city there are few about but I'm perfectly happy to find a discreet corner against a wall to relieve myself.

The weeds growing in car parks are a passable substitute. I've watered those a few times. 

Extremely sexy -- especially given that you pee standing up -- I'm curious though, given your unusual method of pissing, do you tend to relieve yourself into bodies of water more? Since you don't really have to squat/hover over them or anything, it might be easier for you...

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Specter said:

Extremely sexy -- especially given that you pee standing up -- I'm curious though, given your unusual method of pissing, do you tend to relieve yourself into bodies of water more? Since you don't really have to squat/hover over them or anything, it might be easier for you...

I've never actually done that. There aren't that many natural bodies of water near where we live. Though I could try the canal.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I've never actually done that. There aren't that many natural bodies of water near where we live. Though I could try the canal.

Haha I'd love to see you use the canal... might make the water level rise if you drink a few alcohol-free pina coladas

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I frequently pee behind a bush or tree when out in nature I also love peeing into a stream or pond, preferably from a high point.  I will not  damage other peoples property or deliberately make a mess for somebody to clean up. I fell this is just plain wrong. Nor do I want to offend anybody or risk arrest.  So, I try to hold it until I find an appropriate place to go, or hold it and hope to make it home. In the latter, I often make it to my door and start peeing, involentarly. Sometimes it just a few leaks, in my briefs ,but occasionally I can't stop and just wet my pants.

• Like 2
  • Love 1