Hello everyone.

I'm 27. years old boy from Slovakia. I'm big fan of pee, but I'm most interested for wetting. I'm looking for someone whit who I could exchange photos, videos or just chatting about peeing. If you are interested write me a messege. 🙂 Thanks and Have a nice evening.

IMG_1801.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the community.

Just one suggestion (and I mean this in a friendly way), there's loads of photos, links to videos and chat on the site - and you're of course welcome to add your own. Every member can add content and comments.

If you message people then only that one person has that benefit but instead if you add them to the forum everyone gets to enjoy them  - we're a friendly community and like to share openly.   It's a bit different to other sites which are about dating and one-to-ones.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Agree 1
On 5/4/2020 at 10:55 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

we're a friendly community and like to share openly.   It's a bit different to other sites which are about dating and one-to-ones.

I second that. We are not primarily a hook up site.

Please feel free to contribute in the forums, and then you'll get more people interested in messaging you/

Welcome anyway.