On 4/27/2020 at 7:54 AM, 88mphArtist said:

That's an incredible date. Sadly, where I live it's hard to find likeminded naughty pee enthusiasts. When I move to a bigger city I plan to have many dates just like that.

Thanks, and from an optimistic angle, a bigger city means more competition as well. The city where I live has less than 100,000 inhabitants. According to statistics I have seen somewhere, this means that there should be at least a thousand females around here who have a pee fetish, then some of these are too young of course, or maybe too old, or not interested in a rendezvous.

So keep looking for your pissing soulmate out there ❤

• Like 1
1 hour ago, xroy80 said:

According to statistics I have seen somewhere, this means that there should be at least a thousand females around here who have a pee fetish, then some of these are too young of course, or maybe too old, or not interested in a rendezvous.

I always wonder how many people 'enjoy' an aspect of pee without every considering that as a fetish.

What I mean is that if nobody ever told you it was a fetish to (for example pee outdoors), would it just be something you enjoyed for yourself and did because it made you feel good.  So of the thousand females, there may be a good number who don't even consider it a fetish and hence would never be on a site like this....   But they are still out there, all around us.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So of the thousand females, there may be a good number who don't even consider it a fetish and hence would never be on a site like this....   But they are still out there, all around us.

Yes, interesting thought. I guess something is definitely a fetish if it makes you aroused, at least sometimes, under certain conditions, but in the continuous emotional spectrum between plain enjoyment and arousal, it is not easy to define exactly where it becomes a fetish. I like the way you think, because I am not very fond of labeling human behavior anyway. You could even have a piss date just for fun, no erotic vibes, hence not a fetish, but still very enjoyable. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I always wonder how many people 'enjoy' an aspect of pee without every considering that as a fetish.

What I mean is that if nobody ever told you it was a fetish to (for example pee outdoors), would it just be something you enjoyed for yourself and did because it made you feel good.  So of the thousand females, there may be a good number who don't even consider it a fetish and hence would never be on a site like this....   But they are still out there, all around us.

In that case, most of my hiking partners would qualify. Quite a few made sure they stayed well-hydrated throughout the day. And more than a few sure seemed to enjoy watching me.

• Like 2

After having fought my fetish literally for decades, always thinking that I ought to grow up and start conforming to my brain's idea of the Everyone Else standard, it felt so good to do admit my surrender, embrace my fetish, and meet a likeable person just to be naughty together and share a really nice pissing experience. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1