Delivery Desperation or Just Fun Opportunity?

I have every sympathy for delivery drivers. They have daily quotas that are beyond reason.

Meal breaks and pee breaks are not included in their schedules here in UK.

And we all want our orders delivered.

Not many places open to pee indoors these days so,,,,

Respect and dignity, we all have to go!!

Drive and be safe and healthy......

Edited by WetDreamer
  • Like 1
On 4/24/2020 at 6:13 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

For many of you seasoned voyeurs this is going to seem very tame, but worth a mention for me anyway.

That is a fantastic sighting.   Although you say it might sound tame, this sort of sighting is much harder to get than those where girls are caught peeing outside nightclubs on a Friday night.  This is a pure chance, rare sighting of a sober girl who is peeing in a public place.   She may enjoy the experience, but most likely she just has to pee and there are no other options but to squat outside.   

On 4/24/2020 at 6:13 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

The last thing I saw was a golden arch of her pee, near horizontal in front of her, hitting the ground maybe a foot in front. It looked amazing, golden and sparkling in afternoon sunshine.

Seeing that behind a van at the side of the road would get my adrenaline going far more than seeing multiple girls peeing when drunk outside a club.

I have seen similar things in the past and I love it - sometimes even seeing a lady leaving a car in a layby and heading into the bushes is enough to get my mind racing.

I also think delivery drivers must have a hard time finding places where they can park up to pee generally, but it must be so much more difficult at the moment with so many places and public toilets closed.

I have caught two delivery drivers peeing, but they were both male.  One went down the alleyway next to a house and came back 2 mins later.  I went down the alley and found a pee pattern on a fence with a puddle on the floor.  The other was very similar to your experience apart from it being a bloke.  It was a Sainsbury's delivery van pulled up on a grass verge with a bloke standing with the passenger door open and his legs slightly apart.  I could see the stream falling to the floor between his legs.

• Like 1

Just speculating now, but maybe, just by accidentally passing you may have made her day too. At least I never give up the hope that one day, someone as piss crazy as myself might catch me in action and enjoy the show. If she was a bit like me, she would have sensed your excitement the very moment she saw you, and enjoyed your presence.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, boochoy said:

thanks for posting-wish my working from home/daily exercise was as exciting !

Believe me - mine is very, very rarely anything like that exciting.

There are members here who would have us believe every woman they meet drops their pants for them.  There are members here who enjoy the ability to partake in the hottest of experiences regularly, and I'm forever thrilled by their stories, pictures and videos.

Then there's me who considers it a big thing to have caught literally a few milliseconds of a lady by her van....   Does that put into perspective my excitement lol.

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Then there's me who considers it a big thing to have caught literally a few milliseconds of a lady by her van....   Does that put into perspective my excitement lol.

Ah, but therein lies the joy - it is a well know fact that the more you see/experience, the more that becomes the norm and the more you need to see something different or more unusual. If your pleasure is in seeing some stranger peeing outside and it is not a regular event then any small glimpse of a sighting or even a hint that someone is peeing even if you can't see them is enough to get the mind racing and the adrenaline flowing.    The more regularly you see it, the more it becomes the norm and the less you are excited by it.

For me, I have seen hundreds of girls peeing outside across cities in the UK - mostly outside bars or clubs late at night.  Everyone of them is still an enjoyable view, but I get far more pleasure from seeing a girl pee in broad daylight in a position or at a time when I least expect than I do from seeing drunk girls peeing at night when quite a few people are peeing as if it is normal.

Despite having seen some very clear views of girls peeing openly at night, some of the sights that stick in my mind are those of girls disappearing into bushes from lay-bys, a girl peeing on the beach discretely under partial cover of a towel or even girls seen squatted in a field where only the top half could be seen.   One clear memory is two girls coming out of a stairwell in a car park laughing and giggling whilst adjusting their belts.  I went in there and found two steaming puddles and even though I didn't actually see them pee, that was still a great experience.   Nowhere near as detailed sightings as some of the others, but yet they are still clearly etched in my brain and at the time, my brain goes into overdrive imagining the scene that is taking place even though I can't see the details.     

I'm rambling now, but hopefully you get what I mean.

• Like 1