Jimmy Carr

Watched Jimmy Carr last night. He was asking for sexual fantasies from the audience. One guy said his girlfriend likes him to watch her pee. She was so embarrassed, you could tell it was true.

• Like 2

That is not the first association between Jimmy Carr and peeing. He hosted the show 'Distraction' which included (in some episodes) a round where contestants had to sit on a row of toilets (with 'Saloon' style doors which only enabled their face and legs to be seen) and had to let out a spurt of pee to ring their buzzer.

That is not the first association between Jimmy Carr and peeing. He hosted the show 'Distraction' which included (in some episodes) a round where contestants had to sit on a row of toilets (with 'Saloon' style doors which only enabled their face and legs to be seen) and had to let out a spurt of pee to ring their buzzer.

Haha, I hadn't ever heard of that but just watched a clip on YouTube. Slightly bizarre but quite entertaining. I'm surprised how well they were able to stop and start their streams...

• Like 1
  • 9 years later...

In general, I think Jimmy Carr is so funny  because he manages to turn everyday things into something kinky.

I think he is still hosting the playful celebrity show 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, and he'll just always squeeze several sexual references into each episode. Specifically, references to various kinks from golden showers to spankings - and  always in a happy way. It doesn't sound aggressive or degrading to anyone, just something to be happy about. Often with him at the receiving end of whatever it is. 

• Like 1