Boys vs Girls, peeing in the pool

I have not been to the pool for very many years, but still remember going when I was younger. The changing rooms were along the length of the pool, male one side and female the other. On exiting the changing room proper you had two choices. You could either continue straight ahead into the toilets or you could turn and walk through a footbath/shower onto the poolside. Once we had changed into our trunks, nearly all of us boys went into the toilets and relieved ourselves against the wall provided for that purpose, and then walked quickly through the footbath to the actual pool. We would often also use the urinal again between getting out of the pool and changing back into our street clothes.

The girls' routine seemed to be slightly different. When they came out of their changing room, they rarely visited their toilets. They normally turned and came through the footbath, but instead of walking quickly though like us boys, they often paused in it for 20 or 30s before actually entering the poolside.

Hi

I am a very lonely person which never go to a pool either because I have got dysfunctional stressincontinence from a congenial neurologic disability as one out of several other symptoms from this. I use diapers for this but I feel very embarrassing everytime I change diapers in public unless anyone knows about this and respect me for it. My disability has changed my life and future forever and I have also been bullied from my childhood. I am scared to change diapers in public because I know all people can´t handle this even if they tell me they actually can handle it. I never know when I wet myself that´s why I use diapers 24/7 every day. I know girls are much more mean than guys when they bullying anyone and I have been bullied by both girls and guys.

• 4 months later...

Hi DiaperFun,

Hey I understand that you could feel embarrassed about changing diapers in public because some folk may stare or make comments. However would it be possible for you to change into your swimsuit (in private) and then go quickly into the pool before anything happens with peeing? Once in the pool you can pee as much as you need to, through your swimsuit and into the water, without anyone else knowing what is happening. At the end of your swim your swimsuit will be dripping wet so nobody will know if you pee a little while returning to the changing cubicle.

By the way, please don't worry about peeing in the pool as I make a habit of it! ;-)

Hi Uniloo,

Interesting to hear of so many folk peeing before getting into a swimming pool! :unsure: I and my family and most of my friends hold until we are the in pool to enjoy letting it all go through our swimsuits and into the water. Like my parents told me, "In the pool is the right place." :)

I always pee in pools and I love catching girls doing the same! I have been lucky enough to catch a glimpse of some yellow clouds around some ladies crotches when I've been under the water wwith goggles on. Another thing that I have noticed is that when girls pee under water sometimes there are a few small bubbles that pass through the crotch of their bikinis around their vigina. I'm not sure what causes these bubbles but if you notice them, chances are the girl is peeing.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi DiaperFun,

Hey I understand that you could feel embarrassed about changing diapers in public because some folk may stare or make comments. However would it be possible for you to change into your swimsuit (in private) and then go quickly into the pool before anything happens with peeing? Once in the pool you can pee as much as you need to, through your swimsuit and into the water, without anyone else knowing what is happening. At the end of your swim your swimsuit will be dripping wet so nobody will know if you pee a little while returning to the changing cubicle.

By the way, please don't worry about peeing in the pool as I make a habit of it! :wink:

Maggie tell me which pool you swim at,i will stand next you and feel the warmth,and cover you while doing it..:thumbsup:

• 4 months later...