Hello from Scotland

Calum

I signed up to this website around 6 years ago, but for some reason, I didn't stay with it or post anything. I hope to stay this time and post regularly. Have been into desperation and pants wetting for many years and hope to share my thoughts and memories with people who share my passion for wetting. 

I want to drop my surname from being in my posts. Editing profile doesn't include editing name. Does anyone know how I can amend it?

5 minutes ago, Calum Gray said:

I want to drop my surname from being in my posts. Editing profile doesn't include editing name. Does anyone know how I can amend it?

Welcome! 

@Admin might be able to help you with that. I have tagged him for you. 

1 hour ago, Calum Gray said:

I signed up to this website around 6 years ago, but for some reason, I didn't stay with it or post anything. I hope to stay this time and post regularly. Have been into desperation and pants wetting for many years and hope to share my thoughts and memories with people who share my passion for wetting. 

Welcome.Nice to see a fellow Scot on here.Hope you get something from this great site in these crazy times.Feel free to join in!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

Welcome.Nice to see a fellow Scot on here.Hope you get something from this great site in these crazy times.Feel free to join in!

Thank you Rewdna. I hope to enjoy spending a lot of time here.

• Like 1