BB Sightings

I absolutely love this account.   The fact that the brunette had absolutely no hesitation in peeing once she was invited to do so by her friend and the fact that she kept mentioning it in the lead up makes me think that she was indirectly trying to get consent from her friend that it was OK to pee.   The fact that she peed so easily and openly makes me think that she had probably peed outside on a night out many times - maybe starting off when she was of young drinking age and continuing with the habit as she got a little older.   The fact that they were both giggling a lot and tipsy sounds like they still very much enjoy a night out.

I'm guessing that this wasn't the first time they had been out together and the way the friend said to just go and pee somewhere, I think implies that they have both peed outside many times, so it is a bit strange that the brunette didn't pee earlier, but she obviously had her reasons.

I absolutely love ladies who are willing to pee in full view of passers by.   A lovely sighting all round.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 9/26/2023 at 5:39 AM, Big Bear said:

This next encounter ended in a non visual sighting which was a shame but was worth sacrificing.

This is one of the hottest sighting stories I have ever heard.

It also follows my theory that any girl who is getting sick is not likely to be a candidate to pee. Doesn't completely make sense to me, but that has been my experience.

• Like 2