My stream just split...

5 hours ago, CalmBirdSong said:

Ten minutes ago, I woke up to use the bathroom, and once I started going, the stream split in half. Do any of you dislike when this happens?

Well it is a bit annoying when I had been aiming perfectly and then suddenly a second stream goes somewhere else, and I have to clean up after myself. If I don't have to clean up, I don't care.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 6:01 AM, CalmBirdSong said:

once I started going, the stream split in half. Do any of you dislike when this happens?

L.M.A.O.!  

Yes, it's aggravating.  When I release the flow, it starts as one stream with reasonable force.  After I'm half way done peeing, the stream begins to slow.  This is when the 2nd rogue stream begins.  The main stream continues to project forward at least a foot, but the rogue stream only goes a few inches forward.  As I head toward the finish line, the 2nd stream slows to a steady series of quick drips.  After getting my shorts / pants wet multiple times, I've learned to step forward toward the end of my piss.  There is also the issue of a small puddle in front of the toilet or urinal if I'm not careful.

• Like 1