Hello,I've been doing a lot of driving over the Christmas/New Year holidays.Last night on my journey home I saw a car parked in a lay-by and next to it was a guy peeing.He had his back to the car and was peeing onto the grass verge.It was dark,but you could clearly see him and make out his stream.He didn't seem too bothered that he was visible to passing traffic.Thoughts?

• Hot 1

I have done that myself when I need to pee whilst driving.  I like the idea that people could see and know what I am doing.

On New Years Day, I saw a friend who is happy to pee outside.  We were sat round a table with four three other guys an my wife.  He said he had been driving when it was misty and he was bursting so pulled over and peed next to the car with traffic going past, but he doubted if anyone saw due to the mist.

I said that it is always better to stop and pee as desperation can affect your driving concentration.  He agreed.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

As some will know, just before Christmas I found myself going to Spain twice and doing quite a bit of driving.  Some of it from airport to house (3+ hours) and other parts from house to appointments in the city (1 hour).

Out there, as soon as you're outside the city, the terrain very quickly turns to farmland and into the hills - with nothing much along the road apart from dusty turning points and the odd track.

Inevitably my journeysinvolved needing to pee at some points - sometimes in desperation, but also 'pre-emptive' (or should that be pee-emptive?) where I knew that in the city I'd be meeting banks, solicitors and the like.

Stopping at fuel stations would have been an option, but there's always that question of whether they have a public bathroom or not....   So yes, I did on pretty much every journey take the advantage of a car side outdoor pee. Not always through absolute necessity though. ;-)

• Like 1

whenever i pee outdoors, i often am worried about being seen and usually try to be as discrete as i can, but have caught several guys openly peeing without seeming to give much thought as to being caught. a few weeks ago, while i was actually debating about finding a place to squat, or just wet under my dress, a guy came out of the bar and went across the street to his car. he had to have noticed me sitting there, and it was a busy night there, too. but still casually opened the car door and with his back to street peed towards the back of his car. i mean i was a bit too far to really see anything, but i could hear the splashing on the ground, and the time he stood there seemed about right for a good relief. then without even looking around to see of he was witnessed got in and drove off. 😄 totally amusing. 

Edited by puddyls
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...