Naughty Dream

Guest UnabashedUser

Extremely hot dream and story. Love watching a woman rub herself to orgasm with a full bladder and having an enormous piss explosion when she cums.  Wife and I sometimes do this in the hot tub, where I time my cum to match hers and annoint her clit with my jizz while she's going off and pissing. 

Edited by UnabashedUser
edit
6 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Extremely hot dream and story. Love watching a woman rub herself to orgasm with a full bladder and having an enormous piss explosion when she cums.  Wife and I sometimes do this in the hot tub, where I time my cum to match hers and annoint her clit with my jizz while she's going off and pissing. 

You two have the life of many of our fantasies.   

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Thanks sweets. We do have a lot of fun.

If you're ever out this way..... <grin>

If I am ever that way I will definitely let u know.  I would love to stop in for some fun 😈😈💋

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 12/28/2019 at 11:49 PM, Sweets said:

Last night I had a naughty dream about @HammerheadPilot  which almost turned into a very very wet dream.  As I was typing it to him I decided I should share it with y’all. ☺️

I was standing on a bench. One that had a back to it. We were both naked.  He was licking my pussy and I told him he needed to stop if he wanted me to pee. He stoped and lifted one leg up and put it on his shoulder to get a better view.  He took 2 fingers and opened my pussy lips up.   I was very desperate (which apparently was the case out of my dream because I almost pee the bed).  I started to pee he dove his tongue into my pussy and it went down the front of him.  He started to at rub his cock with my pussy juices. He put his lip around my clit and started sucking. All my piss running into his month now. And I was about to cum and woke up.  I realize how bad I did actually have to pee and got up to go to the bathroom. Pee had started dribbling down my legs.   I got to the toilet and before my ass could set down it gushed out I pissed on the seat some down my legs, when I got up my ass was wet and I had a small mess to clean.  I grabbed a towel wiped a little and went back to bed still kind wet. Trying to get that dream back 

Wow very erotic dream. I sadly never remember my dreams. Iam sure I've had some hot and horny ones lol. Thanks for sharing with us 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Wow very erotic dream. I sadly never remember my dreams. Iam sure I've had some hot and horny ones lol. Thanks for sharing with us 

Your welcome. I can remember then sometimes. I have to think about them or talk about it right away to remember the details.  Some are more memorable than others. A lot seem like Déjà 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 12/28/2019 at 10:07 PM, Sweets said:

I almost positive if I would have orgasm in the dream I would have peed the bed.   If I play with myself with a full bladder. I pee everytime I cum.  I can usually control how much so I don’t make to much of a mess. But I’m sure with me being asleep. I would have woke up sitting in a puddle 

If you where at my place I would not have stopped I would have loved to have you owe all over the place 

• Cheeky 1