Lavatrian University: The PISS Course; Part 4

I know writer's block really well. But I am glad you're working through it. This was so hot @Vassal. I hope to see more chapters soon! I'm going to check out your other new story, as well. 

Edited by wetwulf
  • Love 1

@Vassal Great story - will go back and read the earlier parts too. I also 'find inspiration' when I have time to myself; nearly every time I 'touch myself' (once or twice a day) I construct a long, elaborate scenario in my head... it takes me at least 30 minutes, sometimes more than an hour to orgasm because I'm over analysing every little detail, making sure I haven't used the same word too many times, wondering if my description of something would work better nearer the end etc. By the time I cum a fairly good story has often been created in my mind but then I snap back to reality as I realise how much time has passed and all the things I'm 'supposed' to be doing so don't usually get a chance to write it down!

Must get into writing or typing with one hand as I go so I can inflict some of my weird fantasies on people here at some point...

• Love 3