New here, 30, straight male, athletic business owner in Tennessee, love the site.

Hey i'm a new member. I stumbled across this site and it is genius. I'm a 30y/o straight male in Tennessee and i've loved pee since I was a young teenager. For me, it's so hot when a woman pee's. I don't know if it's the pheromones that makes it smell so good to me , but a woman who is comfortable enough and gets turned on by being made to pee her panties in different places and then wear them until they dry  is really hot to me too. The thought of her then dominating me back at home and taking those panties off and shoving them in my mouth as I fuck her or as she does whatever to me is also attractive. Hope to meet a woman with similar interests. Snapchat JStylez089, kik - Appeal2reasonreceived_398974300788537.thumb.jpeg.d9bd65b9a2bb931d256cbcf026ac308e.jpeg

Always,

J

Snapchat-1772153654.jpg

received_349647515913465.jpeg

received_2452064674884936.jpeg

Snapchat-49517129.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

Welcome you will fit right in. But hey not trying to be a dick or anything but there has been a lot of complaints about new members thìnking this is a dating site and you gave out both your kik and snap.... be social with us first instead make friends here and you will find what you seek. When you go to the bar you are social and make " friends" with the girl before you ask her to add your snap or kik right? Because otherwise she will just be freaked out if a random guy comes up and asks for her snap. Use the same logic here because the girls here are just like the girls at the bar 

Welcome I’m sure you will fit right in.  Have fun with it.  Don’t be afraid to share with us.  Quite a few of us lady’s share videos and pictures on the site.  Get know people like peefreak said and someone will chat with you.  

• Like 1