What you think about skype pee online ?

I'm up for any groups or private chats. Always looked but never done any myself until I got talking to sweets then did a few videos and enjoyed it. Love the site and will always come on but nice to do private chats and videos too xx

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, Craggles said:

I'm up for any groups or private chats. Always looked but never done any myself until I got talking to sweets then did a few videos and enjoyed it. Love the site and will always come on but nice to do private chats and videos too xx

Love your accent as well as your videos 😈

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RendevouzJ said:

Hi I have been searching for a long time to find a place where I can talk to others that share the same love for pee I have. I would like to talk to anyone male or female but it's only female pee that I enjoy. 

I'd love to find out more about peefans on Skype 

• 1 year later...

Please note that in October 2020 site rules were clarified - asking for or sharing off-site contact details on the forum is now breaking the rules.

We aren't being narrow minded spoilsports and we understand that people who have grown close friends will naturally develop other ways of keeping in touch.

Full explanation can be found Here (scroll down the page) - meanwhile this topic which was created before the rule change is being closed to further comments.