Feedback / Idea PeeFans Discord server?

Some people brought up the idea of an official Discord server for us. This allows for voice and video chat, as well as faster group chats with different "channels" for different topics. I think that someone here would have to send the invite link via DMs to prevent non-members from joining it (or have a thread that is invisible unless you're logged in and/or have a certain number of posts). Thoughts?

Edited by GenericUsername

Hi @GenericUsername I have already created an official discord server for PeeFans but this is currently being trialed by gold members. In regards to video chat as far as I am aware this isn't possible in the sense of having multiple people video chatting at the same time. I am aware you can stream games on there and share your desktop but you can only view one stream at a time. In terms of sending the link via DMs if this was opened up to the entire site then this wouldn't be necessary and all that would be needed is for admin to create a section on the forum that is only viewable to logged in members then put the link in there.