Have you ever been spotted?

• 2 years later...

I was just caught last week. I always pee off the trail while hiking aline. I drink plenty before I start to make sure I'll need to because it's thrilling for me. I love the excited fear of being caught and u love peeing outside. Well I was on a path that seemed quiet and walked about 15 feet off the trail to squat behind a rock. Pretty safe place but the trail curves at that point so i could've been seen from some locations. I was mid -pee when I heard 2 women walking a dog. I got scared and moved a bit to get out of their sight. Made lots of noise with all the leaves and branches. They looked up but kept going and ignored it. I've always fantasized about being caught, but that definitely wasn't the way I envisioned.

• Like 2
Lili Pee,

I find that quite interesting as well as arousing to read too :wink:

Though one question ;

How would you like to have envisaged it , if you could do so ?

As It made me wonder how you might fantasize about being seen / caught :)

Well, as I said, peeing outside turns me on. In my fantasy, I would be caught by a nice looking guy who stops to talk. He's be apologetic for seeing me but, while shifting and crossing his legs, explain that he needed to go to....

• Like 2
I was just caught last week. I always pee off the trail while hiking aline. I drink plenty before I start to make sure I'll need to because it's thrilling for me. I love the excited fear of being caught and u love peeing outside. Well I was on a path that seemed quiet and walked about 15 feet off the trail to squat behind a rock. Pretty safe place but the trail curves at that point so i could've been seen from some locations. I was mid -pee when I heard 2 women walking a dog. I got scared and moved a bit to get out of their sight. Made lots of noise with all the leaves and branches. They looked up but kept going and ignored it. I've always fantasized about being caught, but that definitely wasn't the way I envisioned.
I hope the next time you're caught, it's much more the way you fantasized.

Take it from one who's been there.

Well, as I said, peeing outside turns me on. In my fantasy, I would be caught by a nice looking guy who stops to talk. He's be apologetic for seeing me but, while shifting and crossing his legs, explain that he needed to go to....
They say life imitates art. This almost happened to me, too.

I was hiking in the hills north of San Francisco and encountered a young woman in a field just off the trail. While I didn't catch her squatting, she wasn't yet back upright. I couldn't really really ignore her, so I said "hello." She smiled as she replied to me (I suppose what else could she do) and started up a conversation.

We must have talked close to half an hour, before all the water I'd drank on the climb kicked in. At first, it was manageable, then tolerable, then finally, as I was rocking side to side, overdue.

I looked at her and said, "I'd love to continue this conversation, but apparently my bladder has better ideas. Do you know if there are facilities close by?'

As she swept her hand from left to right, she said "look around." I could have sworn she rolled her eyes.

I walked a few steps away, then glanced back at her. She had turned from me, and, not seeing any sign of interest, I took a couple steps further, but now so she could see me from the side. I pulled aside a leg opening, then watered the grass, taking my time. Unfortunately, at no point did she look my way.

Sometimes, life does imitate art, but not necessarily a fantasy.

I've been caught a few times. I've definitely been spotted peeing outside late at night after the pub, but most people don't take that much notice of those situations as it is quite common for a man to pee in a corner or an alleyway late at night. I've also been spotted when peeing outside whilst walking or kayaking. Nobody has ever really made a fuss about it though.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Exiting a bar years ago, by way of the alley, I had to eliminate all that beer. There was a stack of wooden pallets nearby, piled high, so I stood to one side and freed up the ol' trouser snake and let fly. Being half loaded I didn't notice two girls on the other side of the pile with panties around their ankles doing the same thing. One of them said to me, as I stared "enjoying your fucking self?" and gave me the finger but didn't stop pissing. Our two puddles merged as they pulled up their panties and went scampering off laughing at me. I was suddenly so horny a few strokes brought me off the instant I finished pissing.